t h r e e.

Let the Drama Unfold.

Believe it or not, I was sort of excited to go to school with Bella and Edward. It's been years since I last went.

As Edward and I drove to Bella's house, I couldn't sit still. I was practically bouncing. There was just... somethingdrawing me closer to the school.

When Edward pulled up to Bella's house, he honked his horn. About a minute later, Bella stumbled out of the house looking disheveled. As she got in the car, she and Edward exchanged the most intimate look. Love, lust, and passion burned in their eyes as they stared each other down.

I tried my best not to throw up.

"Save it for the bedroom, kids."

Edward rolled his eyes at me as he put his car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. "You know you were enjoying every minute of it."

"Oh, yes," I began, "I loved watching you two eye-rape each other."

An amused smile made it's way onto my face when I saw the familiar deep red color cover Bella's cheeks.

Edward shook his head as he came to a halt in front of a stop sign. "You're so inappropriate, Iris."

"Says the one that was undressing his girlfriend with his eyes, when someone was clearly watching him," I stated, giving a naughty smirk.

"Like I said, she's something else," he said to Bella.

She laughed and the two shared another intimate moment before Edward slammed his foot on the gas and sped down the lonely street.

--------

"Bella, that's disgusting." I feigned disgust as I stared at her.

"What do you mean?" She demanded.

"You actually like that coffee flavored ice cream?" I asked, the disgust laced in my voice. "That's horrible. That's like saying you like to eat celery and peanut butter—together!"

"I do, actually. That was my favorite snack as a kid."

"Kill me now," I groaned, smacking my forehead.

"You're one to talk," she huffed. "You enjoy mint chocolate chip ice cream. Now that is gross."

"For your information, Isabella," I spoke her name using an Italian accent. "It's amazing. And it doesn't taste like sh—" I stopped speaking when I noticed the death grip that Edward had on the steering wheel, growling at some unknown being.

"Edward?" Bella placed a gentle hand on his hard shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"He's here," he hissed through his teeth.

"Who's here?" Bella questioned. She was just as confused as I was.

"The mutt, Jacob."

I looked in her direction, awaiting her reaction, and noticed that her expression turned from one of confusion to shock. But I swear that I saw a bit of hope flash in her chocolate brown eyes.

"That's why he called last night," Edward sneered. "He knew that he could talk to us both here."

I could practically feel the hatred radiating off of him.

"Oh God..." Bella groaned.

"Stay here," he said fiercely. "I'm going to go handle this. I'll be right back."

"No way!" Bella protested, throwing her arms up in an exasperated manner. "I'm not letting you two kill each other. I'm coming."

"No, Bella," he argued. "It's dangero—" Before he could finish his sentence, she'd opened the door and stepped out of the car.