"No." I smiled as his dropped.

"What?" He asked, dumbfounded at what I said.

"I said. No. Unless you are too dumb to understand that as well?" I retorted as he glared at me, slamming his fists on the table.

"You don't get to say no to me!" He whined as I felt my stress and anger building up.

"And you don't get to boss me around!" I snapped, standing up as Trent did. He got dangerously close to my face, grabbing a cup of soda and dumping it on top of my head.

I gasped at how cold it was, hearing laughter echo in my ears as I looked at everyone. Embarrassment quickly clouded over the stress and anger as I heard the doors open, no doubt it being Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo who heard the commotion from outside.

Commando Mode: activated.

Spikette's POV

As Trent started to laugh, I grabbed his wrist, spinning him around and pinning him to the ground.

"How about I use your face to clean this mess up?!" I growled as Trent yelped in fear.

"Uh-oh." Leo muttered.

"Yep. She's back." Adam hissed in fear, no doubt mentioning me as I growled and forced Trent deeper into the floor, wiping his face around in the soda.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my biceps and lift me off of Trent, kicking and yelling to let me rip his face off as Adam set me down.

"How do we calm her down?!" Leo cried as Chase stuttered over his words.

"You can't! You have to let the commando app shut down on it's own." Chase explained as I snapped at him.

"Oh wouldn't you like to have your little girlfriend back, pretty boy?!" I growled as Adam and Bree slowly turned to Chase, who was staring at me with wide eyes.

"She's obviously joking." He laughed before deadpanning. "Okay now is not the time to talk about my love life!" He yelled as Trent stood up, pointing to me.

"YOU'RE DEAD!" He yelled as I laughed, yanking myself free of Adam's grip and gesturing for Trent to fight me.

Once again, Adam lifted me up and out of the cafeteria. "Where do we take her?!" He asked as Leo stammered.

"I DON'T KNOW?! Back home!" He suggested as they carried me out of the school.

I slammed my fists into the i breakable glass of Vanessa's capsule that they locked me in, yelling in fits of rage. I paced back and forth in the very small space, throwing out very non-child friendly words at them.

"Okay someone put some duct tape on her mouth!" Bree said as she brushed her fingers through her hair after I just insulted it. "She's being mean to me now." She whined as Chase rolled his eyes.

"I'll blast Spikette with some lavender. That way she'll calm down and smell good." Chase narrated as Leo started to talk Chase out of it, but he had already typed at the cyber-desk before tapping the enter button. A cold wind struck me from above as I suddenly smelt lavender.

Vanessa's POV

I could feel the anger slowly fade away as my commando app disengaged, the strong scent of lavender making me want to gag and panic.

"WHY DO I SMELK LIKE LAVENDER?!" I asked in a rushed voice as Leo started panicking as well.

"Chase just sprayed you with it to get rid of Spikette!" Leo answered as I shot him a look.

"Chase! IM ALLERGIC TO LAVENDER." I yelled as everyone started to panic when I began coughing, my throat swelling up as I tried to push my capsule door open. "Get me out of here!" I gasped out before slowly sinking to the floor as I tried to breathe.

"Leo! Why didn't you tell me she was allergic?!" Chase snapped as Leo gasped.

"I tried! But you weren't listening!" He yelled as I slowly watched the world fall into darkness.

My capsule door open and I fell, feeling a pair of arms lift me up and drag me to one of the chairs. My head rested lamely on Chase's shoulder as Bree rushed back in, stabbing an Epi-Pen into my thigh. I gasped in pain, my eyes shooting open as I took in a sharp breath of air.

"Phew... thank.. you, Bree." I breathed as she nodded as Chase sighed.

"I'm sorry, Dottie, I didn't know-"

"And that's the thing. You didn't know, so I don't blame you." I said as he pressed his lips together and nodded.

"Well, now that that's over... can we talk about what set off Spikette?" Adam asked as we all frowned at him.

"Seriously? You didn't noticed how sticky I was because Trent dumped soda on me?" I asked as Adam laughed, shaking his head.

"No."