Soon, both Ian and Quentin had rushed in, eyes wide and were shocked to find the four of them there. They both rushed to Sky first, and he seemed shocked and confused at first, but after a moment he seemed to melt into the hug, as if a distant warm memory had come back to him. They greeted Jason, though he seemed hesitant on touching anybody else for the duration of the time. He held his own hands as if trying to keep warm.

We seemed to stay up all night that night, the eight of us in one small room. We chatted to night away, recounting memories from long ago, and diving into more serious questions about what had happened all those years ago. Questions were asked about each other's appearance (more specifically mine), and what unnatural abilities we had gained. It was a long night, but we couldn't sleep.

The days went slowly by. Seto's friend in the hospital won't had woken up, and we learned his name was Brice. He helped Sero escape, almost getting himself killed in the process. Mitch and Jerome hadn't seemed too pleased with Brice still, and I wasn't too sure either, but he seemed to definitely be on our side.

In the week that they had arrived, Seto had found an empty journal. He would sit with Brice and Jason and write down everything about himself in that journal. He explained it to me after I asked him, that it had all the abilities he had, what he could control and his limits, and what would happen if he passed those limits. He further explained that he would go through us and write down everything he could. He said it was like a memory book. He didn't want to forget anything about us. I understood it was his coping mechanism for all of this.

Mitch had seemed to become less aggressive, and acted way more calm than I thought he would be. He was always in the presence of Jerome, and rarely left his side. I found him always fiddling with that dog tag necklace Jerome gave him all those years ago; I'm surprised he hadn't lost it.

When Mitch first showed up at the gates of this place, his eyes were glowing with fire and rage, though his face looked numb with pain. As soon as I confirmed with him Jerome was here — no, as soon as Jerome's name was mentioned at all — a wave of calm had washed over Mitch. The red and orange glow of fire in his eyes faded, and his chocolate eyes seemed to melt at Jerome.

I, too, had not left Sky's side. It had been 14 years since any of us had seen him, and I was not about to let him go again. My tail had subconsciously laid around him on the bed we sat on, and the sharp bladed and hung off the side. I found myself crying again. "Please don't cry.." he whispered and took his thumb and gently rubbed my cheek. I let out a shaky breath and shared a few of my stories with him. I skipped the part about them putting the muzzle on me; it haunts me to my core. However even though he told me not to, I saw a few tears pool in his golden sunlight eyes, "Hey now.." I gave him a sad smile, "I thought you said no crying.."

~~~

We had talked to a seamstress a few days after our arrival. She had the ability to control thread and cloths, and quickly planned out some new outfits for us to wear. I would need special sound clothes, but a few of us didn't need much.

She was very adamant about giving us new looks, and repeatedly asked what we liked. I didn't think it was a big deal, but the more I looked around the more I saw people with 'their outfit'. "I guess I like the color blue.. and yellow is nice." Jason rubbed the back of his neck. "And space is pretty cool." I noticed him smile softly to himself. The lady was busy writing everything down.

Seto let in and requested something purple to match his aura. Ian wasn't too bothered of what he wanted, and neither was Quentin. "Whatever you think suits me," Quentin said politely.

The lady didn't bother to ask me anything, knowing I'd need special care because of my features. Meanwhile, Jerome never said anything. She took one look at Mitch and simply said, "Red, young man, red and black will suit you well." Mitch chuckled awkwardly and gave me a look. I simply shrugged for the time being and looked towards Sky, who wasn't too sure. She narrowed her eyes and looked him up and down once before nodding and writing something down, "Don't worry, young man, you'll be taken care of." She said with a smirk. I noticed Sky's  unsure look at her response, but didn't say anything more.