{| - 9 - |}

I was going to give an explanation but screw it

Hope you enjoy
_______________________________

{Jason's POV}

The first thing I noticed when entering the lab room were the two sphere-like blue and yellow objects sitting on the counter. The second thing I noticed was Mr. Adams quietly talking to a scientist in the room. The scientist looked over at me and Mr. Adams' gaze followed. The third thing that I noticed was that they were still wearing has masks. Everyone was still wearing gas masks.

"Ah, 004!" He exclaimed. "Finally, you're here."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "What do you want?" I asked harshly. He glared back.

"Don't talk to me with that tone of voice." He demanded. His glare behind the mask wasn't as powerful as it once was. "You are here because we have invented something that will aid you."

I tilted my head. "Help me how?"

They ignored the question. A scientist walked over to the two blue spheres and waved me over. I cautiously stepped towards them. I didn't know what these things were. "What are they?" I asked, wanting to touch them. They were a beautiful azure blue, and they had a bright yellow shield in the front and a thinner horizontal strip around the middle. Two lighter blue strips were around the yellow one. In a way they looked like little astronaut helmets.

"These provide you with information about your surroundings and anything you desire to know." The scientist started. "We programmed them to recognize your voice and Mr. Adams voice only. All you have to do is say 'power on' and 'power off'." She said.

I gave her a quizzical look. "Go on, try it out. We can go from there." She went on.

I took a small breath, "Power on." I demanded calmly. Instantly a small whirring sound filled the room. The two spheres started to hover off the table. "Whoa.." I breathed. I looked underneath them and saw small blades spinning incredibly fast to help them hover.

"They will simply hover in front of you, however, if you'd like them to hover by your head, simply command them to."

I thought for a moment then said, "Come to my head level." The two spheres hovered to my side and the soft whirr of the blades were right next to my ears.

"They are also programmed to take action if you simply say a command to them. If you only want one of them to do an action, you must say which side to go. For example, 'Right, scan the area.'"

I gave a nod, "What are these things called?"

"Hovering Electrical Analysis Device. Or HEAD for short." She explained. I suppressed a snort of laughter. I guess they did look like heads.

"When you say I can command them to do anything, does that mean literally anything?" I asked. I was skeptical about that.

"They only react to commands that have been programmed into them." Mr. Adams said. "They only benefit the facility for its purposes."

"Meaning it is not like you can command them to map out the facility. We already know the layout, and there is no reason you need to be aware of it." The scientist said.

I mentally sighed. But maybe I can still use these HEADs to my advantage..

"You can take them with you in your cell since they will only aid us. It'll be some company." I heard him chuckle. I growled under my breath. If I didn't have the restraining cuffs on, the room would've been filled with the poisonous gas already. "Take him back to his cell, guards."