{| - 1 - |}

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy the second book full of sadness and happiness and death and aliveness and wtf am i going on about?

Also sorry for a slow first chapter, I need a foothold to get started on. Sorry for my shitty writing babs

Anyways! Enjoy the second book to Prisoners of the Facility!

~ Pastel
___________________________

{Quentin's POV}

I've been so neglected.. I've grown numb to it all. I'm barely visited and given food. I'm always so hungry.. they might as well leave me to die. I'm tired of this.. tired of my stomach hurting.. tired of seeing life through water and glass..

Slowly I blink, looking around the room. I've seen it so many times I could memorize every inch of it. The table in the middle, the counter along the wall filled with serum bottles that has collected dust.. some empty clipboards hung on the wall. The light above flickering like normal every once it a while. The cold floor; I missed the feeling of my feet resting on it.

At least they fed me, gave me a change of clothes, cleaned out my water "tank" maybe twice.. but my hair wasn't cut and I longed to get that serum Ms. Arizona said she would work on. I wanted to breathe air again. Fresh air.

I've given up.. I've finally given up.. all my hope has been drained. I'll rot and die in here one day. It may not be today or tomorrow, but maybe, hopefully, it'll be soon..

{Ian's POV}

   I lied on cold ground, tears falling down my face. I just want him to leave. I feel like I have no control anymore.

   His threats. His wants, his needs. They are too much for me.

   I want him gone. She said she would have him gone. Why isn't he gone?! I can't take it anymore!

   I started to knock my head against the hard floor. Maybe if I did it hard enough I'll bleed out this time. It'll all end right? I started to laugh. It felt nice to laugh.

   I did it more.

   Oh, stop now. You know they'll find you. They'll hear you, crying, laughing, hear the banging. You're trapped.

   He spoke to me.

   "Really though?!" I laughed more, tears spilling out. "I feel like this is my escape!" I yelled, and stood up. My head pounded, but I wanted it to end.

   No!

   "Oh but yes!" I laughed, tears now overflowing. I started to sob as I laughed. My hands rested against the door.

   You don't want to bust open your stitches now, do you?

   I had fallen while fighting back against the guards and busted my head open. Seven stitch right above my left eyebrow.

   Seeing my blood again wouldn't be so bad? Right?

   I flung my head back to bring it down on the door, but in the midst of my breakdown, I forgot the glasses. So as I flung my head back, the glasses flung off across the room.