"And now you're giving it to me" Ace said, passing it back Eyeball. "Give him the hat back you piece of shit!" I said, stepping closer to him. He stepped closer to me too, I stared him down. "You're a real asshole, you know that?" Chris said, making Ace look at him instead of me.

"I've come to notice your brother's not very polite, Eyeball" Ace said, stepping away from me, looking at Chris. I walked over to Gordie, "hey man, we'll get it back okay?" I whispered to him, keeping my eyesight on Ace and Chris. He nodded doing the same.

"Now Christopher, I know you didn't mean to insult my friend" Eyeball said, adjusting Gordie's hat on his head.

"I know he didn't mean to insult me, which is why I'm gonna give him the opportunity to take it back" Ace said, stepping closer to Chris. I cocked my head back, "wow Ace, I didn't know you knew big words" I said, staring him down and laughing.

Chris wasn't taking it back so there was just silence between us, Ace looked at me before grabbing Chris by the back of the neck, pushing his head on the pavement. He was hurting him so I went to step in.

Eyeball walked over and grabbed me by the back of my shirt, holding me back. "Hey, get off of me you dickwad" I said, trying to get him away. This only made him tighten his grip.

"oh, shit" Chris said, as he was being pushed on the pavement. "Take it back" Ace said, holding him down there. Chris grunted from being down there. "Come on, man, stop it! You're hurting him!" Gordie said, standing away.

"Get off of him you bastard!" I yelled at Ace. "Let go of me!" Chris yelled at Ace. He still wasn't taking it back, so Ace grabbed a cigarette bud from the ground, putting it close to his eye.

"Take it back!"
"Cut it out! Ace, cut it out!" Gordie kept yelling.
"Ace! Cut it out! Let me go, Eyeball!" I said, elbowing Eyeball in the nose, making it bleed. "Oh you bitch" he said, shoving me into Gordie and wiping his nose. Ace saw and brought it closer to Chris's eye, that would be my fault.

"Okay, I'll take it back. I take it back!" Chris said, giving in. "There. Now I feel a whole lot better. How about you? Good" Ace said, picking Chris off the ground.

We stayed silent, "see you later, girls" Eyeball said waving , turning around following Ace, I flipped him off. Chris shook his head, "what a bunch of assholes" I said, turning to start walking. "Tell me about it" Chris said, following me.

We looked back to see Gordie staring at him, he wanted his hat back. "Come on, just forget it" Chris said, as I grabbed put my arm around him.

"We leave them alone, why can't they just leave us?" Gordie said, kicking rocks. "Because they're shitheads" I said, taking my arm off of him and laughing. "You got that right" Chris said, looking at me.

We were walking through town just talking about random stuff and catching up. It's been a while since we all did this.

"Hey Nor" Gordie said, looking beside me. "Yeah?" I said, as we all stopped walking. "That guy is staring at you" he said, pointing at a guy who looked a little older then us. He was cute I'm not gonna lie.

"You should go talk to him" Gordie said, nudging me in the arm. "I don't know" I said, running my fingers through my hair. Chris didn't say anything, he just kicked rocks. "Oh come on! Live a little" Gordie said, shoving me gently to go say hi. I looked at him in disbelief, "live a little?" I said, turning and mocking him.

He shooed me away with his hands, I flipped him off and went to talk to the boy.

Chris's pov:

I just kicked rocks while Gordie was making Nor go talk to that guy, he probably isn't even cool. Not like me anyway, why did Gordie have to do that.

I felt really jealous watching them laugh, I wonder what he said. Any guy she was with I got jealous, except the guys. "Looks like they're hitting it off" Gordie said, giggling.

"Yeah, I guess" I said, scratching the back of my head. "What's up?" Gordie asked me, maybe he noticed me staring at them.

"Nothing" I said, looking back at him. "Do you like her again?" He said, nudging me in the arm. I can't lie to Gordie, I tell him like... everything. "Yeah" I said, as I could feel my cheeks getting pink.

"If I would've known that, I wouldn't of told her to go over there!" He said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged, "she's coming back! Don't tell her" I whispered to Gordie, he just smiled.

"So, how did it go?" I said, as we continued walking. "Meh, it was fine I guess but I already have my eyes on someone else" she shrugged. Wait, what. She has eyes on someone. Who. When! Stop getting so jealous, Chris!

Gordie looked at me from behind her with his eyebrows raised, I widened my eyes at him to leave it.

North's pov:

We ended up walking through town, meeting up with Vern and Teddy on the way to there. We walked all five of us to the tracks, just like old times.