Party

I got to Mina's room immediately bombarded with hugs. I got to meet a few people I hadn't met yet and got an apology from Bakugo. We all jumped when Mina yelled "Everyone in a circle!" We all got in a circle sitting down. "We are gonna play truth or dare!" All of us looked nervous. "I'll start-" she got cut off when the door smacked open. "PARTY!" Present Mic came running in "YOU'RE BUSTED! unless we can play!" "We?" Deku said. Aizawa walked through the door "yes we". "ooh ok more spice!" Mina said excitedly. Mic sat down while Aizawa hovered over me. "Truth or dare... Shoji!" "Dare.." "I dare you to take your mask off!" "Mina!" I snapped "What!?" "It's fine I'll show you" Shoji pulled down his mask some of us gasping. "That's pretty manly bro!" Kirishima said "Thanks". Shoji went next "Tokoyami truth or dare" "truth," they both said blandly. "Who do you like in our class?" Tokoyami blushed while a dark shadow stood above Tsu pointing down at her. We all laughed while both Tokoyami and Tsu blushed. The game went on till it was back to Mina "truth or dare.. Present Mic!" "Dare! " "I dare you to tell us who took your v-card" all of our eyes widened. "That's a great question listener but I never kiss and tell! " he winked and did finger guns. We all did a sigh of relief while Mina rolled her eyes. "Truth or dare Shota!" "Truth" "what do you and y/n do all day?! " "Mic what kind of question is that?" "It's a curious question!" He smiled. "Nothing interesting tv, bored games occasionally.." He shrugged. The game went on a few more rounds before I started feeling weird like a bad presence. "Hey, Mina I'm gonna head back I'm not feeling good" Aizawa looked down at me. "Aww, man do you have to go.." "Yeah I'm sorry I don't want to get sick here" "ok" she hugged me. Aizawa left with me. When we got back I laid down on the couch. Aizawa came over to me "you okay?" I nodded "yeah I'm fine" he picked me up and lay down laying me on top of him. "Tv and board games pfft" I laugh. "What wanted me to tell them that I occasionally fuck you hard enough that you can't walk? " he said with a smirk. I blushed and buried my face in his chest while he chuckled. "Yeah I thought so" "you'd never say that.." I mumbled, "hmm what was that?" He smirked and grabbed my face making me look at him. I blushed "nothing.." "mhm" he kissed me softly. "how did Mic manage to get you to come to the hangout?" "he dragged me halfway there" "how did he even know?" "I told him " " wow way to snitch" I rolled my eyes. I felt his hand wrap around my neck "you know what happens when you roll your eyes at me" I bit my lip with a smirk. "god your such a brat" he said before kissing me. I giggled against his lips. He separated our kiss. "You think it's funny huh? " Aizawa picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I squirmed and laughed "Shota!" "Ah ah ah you lost that privilege you know what you have to call me," he said while walking into the bedroom throwing me down into the bed. He crawled on top of me pinning my hands above my head "come on go ahead" he smirked. I blushed heavily. "Aww don't get shy now you were so confident 2 minutes ago" his other hand slid down my thigh. He stood up all of a sudden "don't move" he said going into his closet. I waited anxiously on the bed for him. He came out with his vibrator, rope, and a devilish grin.

Aizawa's POV
I walked over to the bed "spread your legs" she did hesitantly before I tied her legs to each bedpost then both her wrist. "Sho-" I cut her off "Ah what did I say about that" "mmm!". I climbed in between her legs pulling her pants down slowly. She shuttered under my touch. " this could have all been avoided what a shame" I placed the vibrator against her on low she let out a soft gasp. "Come on love I'll give you 10 seconds" she shook her head. "10" "Shota please!" "9" she took a deep breath "8.. Come on love it's on low and you're already speechless" she tugged on her restraints "7... 6" "Shota this isn't fair!" I turned it up "you keep using the wrong name unbelievable 3.." I sighed as she squirmed "2" I waited "1.Well, you can't say I never gave you a chance now love" I smirked and turned it up all the way she whimpered "keep it down love I wouldn't want anyone to hear and I have no shame in putting a ball gag on you" I grabbed a book off my dresser sitting down at my desk. I set a timer for 30 minutes before beginning to read. I read ignoring her cries and pleats for me to stop. She tugged and pulled on the restraints. While trying her hardest to hold back her moans and whimpers. 15 minutes in and she was nonstop moaning and squirming. I grabbed a ball gag putting it on her. When my phone rang from the timer I looked over at her she was panting and very faintly sweating. "Did we learn our lesson dear?" I turned off the vibrator and took her gag off. "Yes! Yes, I learned. " I rubbed her cheek as I sat next to her. "I wanna believe you bad" I grinned and kissed her head-turning the vibrator on again. Her eyes widened "Daddy please!" "Ah, there the magic word" I turned it off. I walked into the bathroom grabbing a wet towel. I slowly pulled down her cum covered undies that were clinging to her sopping wet pussy. I gently cleaned off her swollen clit. The sheet beneath her soaking wet. I untied her and picked her up. She clung to me as I rubbed her back.

Y/n POV
I held onto Shota tired but pleasured. I was out like a light within seconds. I woke up on his chest while he was watching TV. I got closer to him curling up into him with a small smile. "Good morning dear, someone's lovey-dovey this evening huh?" "Mmm," he chuckled. "so sweet looks like you did learn a lesson" I blushed and pouted while hiding into the new sweatshirt I had on. "when did you put this on me..?" "after you fell asleep" "oh thank you" I cuddled up to him he got up "where you going?.." "grabbing you these" he pulled a pair of my underwear out from my bag tossing them at me I blushed and put them on quickly. "thanks" "your welcome you we're driving me nuts with your bare clit rubbing against me," he said. I almost rolled my eyes. I saw his smirk "I saw that" "it was an accident!" I shot up getting off the bed he walked over to me cornering me. "Daddy I'm sorry," I said quickly. He kissed my forehead "it's alright I do love the new nickname though" I pouted and relaxed. Before he picked me up getting back on the bed relaxing. I lay down on his chest playing with a strand of his hair. Making it into a small braid. He grabbed my hands feeling his hair. "What did you do?" "Braided it.." "Y/n.." "It looks pretty" I smiled. "you and my hair huh" he shakes his head tying his hair up into a loose bun. "why can't I ever play with your hair?" I pout " you have on multiple occasions and half of those occasions you've pulled it" "its just so funny to see your reaction when I do" "oh yeah?" he smiles before kissing me. "Yeah" I whisper against his lips "yeah?" he repeats and presses our lips together again while flipping us smiling as he does. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands went from my sides to inside my sweatshirt. His hands where cold making me arch my back and letting him run his hands up and down my spine. I shivered under his touch. Shota seperated our lips. "My hands cold kitten" he asked with a smug look. "Yes very " "they can't be that cold" I rolled my eyes "they are.. " I realised my mistake. "I'll give you 10 seconds leave the room and I'll count that as running away" he got off of me. I jumped out of bed running for the door. I ran in to the living room looking around I ducked behind the bar.

Aizawa's POV
I fixed my hair letting her run I walked out the doors looking around. I walked to the living room when I heard the bedroom door slam shut. "Smart girl" I walked to the door opening it closing the door behind me. I scanned the room. "Come on out kitten" my eyes hit the closet. I walked over opening it. I scanned it no one.. I walked over sitting on the bed before leaning over checking underneath it. I smiled when I saw her feet. I grabbed her ankle pulling her out pinning her on the floor. "Clever but not enough" "give me at least a little bit of credit there isn't many places to hide" she smiled. God I couldn't get enough of that amazing smile. "Whats my punishment now?" She asked. "Hm I haven't given it much thought yet I'll let you know tho" I kissed her softly before getting off of her. She yawned while getting up "all tuckered out?" She nodded and hugged onto me. I picked her up her legs wrapping around my waist and arms around my neck. I walked to the kitchen grabbing 2 applesauce packets for both of us putting one in her mouth and the other in mine. I carried us back into the bedroom laying down with her on top of me. We both finished our applesauce and where out like lights.

Y/n pov
I woke up at 3 am on my back and Aizawa on top of me. I didn't mind but his head was right on my boobs. His mouth open slighty drooling onto them. His arms were softly wrapped around me. I quickly grabbed my phone taking a picture saving it into my eyes only on snapchat. I took this as my chance and took out his hair tye.i played with his hair tiredly but happily. I fell asleep my hands tangled in his hair. When I woke up Aizawa was gone. I heard the shower running I had an immediate idea. I took off my clothes quickly sneaking into the bathroom his eyes were closed as he washed his hair. I managed to sneak in right behind him. He turned around our body pressed against each other and our faces 2 inches from eachothers. "Good morning kitten" he smirked. "Good morning" I kissed his head."Why are you in my shower" "because your in mine" " your such a fucking brat" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He attacked my neck leaving sloppy kisses. "God dammit y/n what's with you making me horny all the godamn time" he whispered against my ear. "It's not me someone just has a lot of pent up sexual anger" I giggled. He chuckled and softly nibbled on my neck. I giggled "Shota I have to get clean ok" "Mhm" he nodded and seperated "I'll leave you then" he kissed my head before leaving. I quickly got a shower then went to see Shota who was on his phone smiling. "Watcha looking at" I said while jumping onto the bed."Nothing!" I scowled angrily and crawled onto his lap straddeling him "come on let me see" "No!" I grabbed his phone.