Awkward

Aizawa pov
I froze my breath hitched as she layed on top of me. She was beautiful the outline of her body every curve. I was blessed enough that she was on her stomach covering almost everything. Her head and hands on my chest she was warm. My hands were glued to my side as body was frozen like a statue. I tried to breathe to relaxing myself slightly. So many thoughts filled my head most of them innapropriate. "What am I thinking she is my student! " Just then I heard a yawn that wasn't mine. I look down to see y/n opening her eyes slowly. She looked up at me I must've made made a weird face or was blushing hard because she looked down at herself. She jumped faster than the speed of light grabbing the blanket covering herself. "Mr.Aizawa!!! What the fuck!!" She screamed "y/n calm down I'm sorry!!! " Her face was red and so was mine I could feel it. She looked me up and down with a panicked face. I ran to my closet grabbing one of my shirts. I ran back out throwing it to her. I covered my eyes turning around. She put on the shirt her face red just like mine as we stared at each other. The image of her body glued to the inside of my brain. We stood at the opposite side of the room just staring. "Y/n...im sorry.." I say trying my best to keep eye contact. "Why the fuck!Where you staring at me!" "I'm sorry! " "Oh your sorry! You were watching me sleeping as I was naked!" She screamed. " I didn't do what you are thinking!" "Im leaving!" I look down and see her bruised foot it was swollen I'm surprised she can even stand if she turns back and runs that chance of healing is slim. "Y/n No! " My scarf which was on my bedside I grabbed it using it quickley. It wrapped around y/n as I pulled her to me. She squirmed in my arms as I held her. "Stop squirming" I say covering her mouth. She looked up at me terrified and frightened.

Y/n pov
He held close to his chest as he towered over me. His hand covered my mouth the other wrapped around me holding me tightly. I closed my eyes waiting for him to do something. He picked me up and layed me down on the bed his scarf unraveling from around me. He grabbed some wrap from the bathroom wrapping it around my foot. I hadn't noticed but it was bruised and swollen. Once he finished he looked up at me "better? " He asked. I nodded "yes... Thank you.. " "I'll be in the living room you can sleep in here" He grabbed his sleeping bag about to leave " Aiza.. Er I mean Mr.Aizawa..? "  "Yes?" I hugged him "thank you" He hugged me back I layed my head on his shoulder closing my eyes. He was about to let go "can you stay in here actually.. I sleep better when someone sleeps with me" It took him a second to reply "sure" He crawled into bed next to me. I moved closer to him hopefully not making him uncomfortable. I fell asleep.

Aizawa pov
As much as I wished that never happened I'm kinda glad she is getting better. I woke up my arm was wrapped around her. She was sleeping peacfully. I sat up and sighed as it was saturday. I layed back down falling back asleep.

Y/n POV
I woke up Aizawa was still sleeping I sat up my mouth dry. I looked down at my foot still bruised but less swollen. I get up moving Aizawa's arm. I pull down the shirt I was wearing. I slowly walk to the kitchen and grab a cup getting my water. I look over to see Snorlax sitting on the counter his tail swaying. I smile and pet him "hi buddy" I hear the door open and look over at aizawa's bedroom as he walks out. "Good morning" I say turning to him. He stays quiet for a few seconds "morning" He replies. "How'd you sleep? " I ask hoping would disregard last night's events. "Pretty good you? " "Good thanks.." A few seconds of silence pass. "Y/n...im sorry about last night" "I don't want your apology I want answers" I reply as I pet the cat and drink my water. "What do you wanna know..? " "Why were you staring at me! " "I- I didn't know what to do I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off creepy I know I'm your teacher" I look away anxiously. "What about the box then... " I ask " The box is for me and who I choose to spend my intimate time with" "That didn't really answer my question". Aizawa's sighs " I have them because I'm a grown man and I am allowed to own stuff like that" He says walking up to me and towering over me "but you a young girl shouldn't be interested that stuff" He says while looking down at me. My breath hitched. A small smiled tugged at the corner of his lips."Mr.Aizawa.." I said softly. "Shota call me Shota" "O-ok Shota your my teacher and..." He out his finger on my mouth. My face went red as his armed snaked around me grabbing the empty mug behind me. He smirked and walked away with the mug. I aggressively sighed "ugh!" He knew what he was doing "what's the matter?" He took a sip of the coffee. "Nothing..your my teacher-" "I'm aware.. " He replies "and I wanna be honest with you.. The way you make me feel is.. Just-" He put his hand up. "Look y/n if your uncomfortable with me just say it no need to wack around the bush". I stood there for longer than I should have my face red as he casually drank his coffee. " So..? "

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR BEING PATIENT! I FELL INTO A DEPRESSION AFTER SOMETHING HAPPENED AND COULDN'T WRITE I LOVE YOU GUYS! ❤❤❤