The Hospital and a New Arrival.

You'd given up with Takao and sprinted to the front desk. The young girl behind it was sorting through paperwork. Eventually she looked up.
"Can I help you?" she asked kindly.
"Yes. Which room is Elizabeth Raina in? Also, this is the maternity ward, right?"
"Yes, madam, this is the maternity ward and I do believe you don't have an appointment."
At that point, Takao stood beside you and leaned over the desk.
"Madam, my girlfriend here has a friend who is in labour. Please may she see her?" Takao looked intimidating then: even you were scared.
"...Fine... The name of the patient again please?"
"Elizabeth Raina."
"She's in the Avening Ward. Up two flights of stairs and its along the left corridor."
"Thank you so much!" you said, running off in the directions of the stairs.
Takao started after you and before too long you were both taking the stairs two at a time.

You burst into Avening Ward after putting the hand sanitizer on your hands. Everywhere was packed with mothers holding babies, fathers talking to said mothers, even parents visiting their daughters after the daughters have given birth. A smile crept across your face. You stop a nearby nurse.
"Excuse me but do you know what room Elizabeth Raina's in?" you ask.
"Yes. Just down that corridor. The room at the very end."
"Thanks!"
Just then, Lily Justice came running out the room and straight toward you.
You, Lily and Beth had been friends since high school and now one of them was moving on.
"Y/n, I'm so glad you're here. Beth's just given birth. It's a cute one!"
Lily grabbed your hand and dragged you down the corridor toward Beth's room.

As soon as you got inside, a beautiful sight met your eyes. Beth was holding a gorgeous baby girl in her arms with her husband, Jack Raina, looking down over both of them. Takao sneaked in and draped an arm gently over your shoulders. You looked up into his face and smiled, tears of happiness clouding your vision.
"Hi, Beth..." you choked, coming forward and hugging your friend as eat you could.
"Hi, y/n..." she hoarsely whispered back.
Her face and lips were pale in colour and her hair was plastered to her forehead.
"Isn't she beautiful...?" Lily breathed from across the room.
"She is..." you murmured, gently gazing into the baby's warm brown eyes.
She smiled and lifted her hands up. Those small adorable hands. They touched your hair and toyed with the ends of it and then she laughed an adorable, high-pitched giggle. Everyone aaah'd and tears caught in your throat again. You looked at Takao who was standing near the door. A soft smile was visible on his handsome face. You grinned back and slowly pulled away from the couple.
"We'll give you some space..."
"I'll see you tomorrow, y/n..." You turn back from the doorway to look at the happy family once more.

When you got home, Takao did something you didn't expect. He grabbed your hand and took you to the bedroom, where he placed you on the bed.
"What are you doing?!" you cried.
"Seeing your friend and her family be happy like that makes me want a family even more. And I want a family with you..."
"Takao..."
He led beside you and placed kisses on your cheek, your neck and finally your lips. You groaned softly and pushed his chest away.
"I want a family with you too..."
You giggled and laughed together before spending a night in each others arms, enjoying every moment you had together, enjoying the time when it could happen. When you could become pregnant.