Everything goes to plan...

You threw yourself onto the couch and closed your eyes. Your head was thumping like you'd been really, really drunk throughout the day. Suddenly, the door gently opened and softly shut again. The sound of the light switching on and the brightness of said light hurt your head even more. You groaned softly.
"I thought you were asleep..." It was Takao. He slowly came forward and knet before the couch, looking into your eyes. You couldn't tear your gaze away. "Are you alright? You seemed off at Kunian today and I was worried."
"I had THE WORST day ever..." you mumbled.
You felt his hand get placed on your own.
"Tell me..."
"You don't want to hear it..."
"I do. Tell me."
You shook your head as best you could and started to get up.
"I'm going to bed..." you muttered, gently letting go of his hand and staggering to the bedroom. You heard footsteps behind you but you carried on.

You snuggled under the soft plump covers of your bed, with an arm placed carfeully over your waist. Takao leaned over you and kissed the spot just below your earlobe.
"Mm...I love you..." he murmured into your ear, holding you closer to his muscular form.
"I love you too..." you whisper, closing your eyes with pleasure.
"Goodnight, y/n..."
"Goodnight, Takao..."
The last thing you remember is Takao's lips being pressed against your shoulder blade.