➰9➰Part 1

"pathetic" i mutter, whilst twirling my hips in the mirror, my eyes scanning my dress. i fall onto my bed and sigh.

"how's my bride to be!" izzy says as she comes in, she has a great big smile on her face and she walked with jaz hands. her face drops as she sees me lying on my bed

"don't remind me" i sighed as i sat up and looked into her eyes, she smiled and pulls me in for a hug. i smiled sympathetically and pull back.

"oh come on, no turning back now. plus alec does look lovely" she laughs and pulls me out of the room. i furrow my eyebrows in anticipation and she holds my hand to take me into the hall, my eyes scan all the guests sat down, their eyes gazing at the wonderful decorations and interior. pink and blue cloth draped from window to window, flowers and ferns planted around every seat and lanterns by the archway. my mouth drops as i make eye contact with alec.

"you look amazing, you'll be amazing i promise" izzy whispers in my ear and holds my vail as i walk down the hall, i felt everyone's eyes on me and faint gasps as i step forwards. i look up and see his goofy face scanning my princess dress, his hair purposely laid perfect and he was stood in a black and white suit. jaw dropping. the apples of my cheek rosen as i stand beside him.

"you are gorgeous jade" he whispers and clenched my hand tight, his touch shocked me for some reason. i felt all our memories flood back, even when we where younger. (flashback). the first time he held my hand when we saw our instructor dead infront of us, i looked at him and cried and he pulled me infront of me and said "it's alright denie im here" and held my hands tight. (end of flashback).

"jade do you take alec light wood to be lawfully wedded husband?" the vicar asked me shaking me from my thoughts. my head felt funny but i tried to hide it, i felt my eyes droop.

"yes..yes i do.." i mumbled and fell into alecs arms it was all blurry and my hearing was muffled. i saw alecs face and his eyes where wide and roaming with fear. my eyes shut and i was gone.

THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER AS I NEEDED TO SWITCH INTO ALECS POV THATS WHY YOU GET A DOUBLE CHAPTER :)
THE TWO FLOW TOGETHER, AN UPDATE AT THE END WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

READ FOR PART 2