A Prelude

Good morning, day, evening, etc.

You may be wondering: "Why have I gotten all of these notifications regarding a story that was completed three years ago?!"

Well, I'll tell you. 

You absolute neanderthals won't stop READING and FAVOURITING this damn story. I keep saying. MULTIPLE TIMES: "Don't read Wagwan, please! I'm begging you! It is not something I'm proud of and I just want to forget about it!"

But no, you won't let me forget. So fine. I give in. This is definitely not me procrastinating on my other story (which you should totally check out, especially if you're an Invader Zim fan.) It's just that I started watching Will and George and James again and I decided to give this thing a quick refresh. It was full of errors and bad writing anyway. 

A few quick disclaimers:

This is not Real People (Fan)Fiction (RPF). This is a completely fictional story using fictional characters that are loosely based on the online personas put forward by YouTubers like WillNE and Memeulous. This work of fiction does not in any way reflect these real people's views, opinions, relationships, etc. 

Regarding ImAllexx: I do not agree with the things he's done in the past. The Slazo situation is what made me stop watching the entire crew back in 2019. I consider him to be a little bit of a dick and a bad friend. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a good way to write him out of the story believably, so you will have to deal with him. 

However, since these are characters and not real people, I am using my executive powers as the author to say that in this story, Alex is not a bad friend unless it is explicitly made obvious. It technically takes place in the summer of 2018, so by all accounts even if they were real people, the Slazo situation hadn't happened yet. 

All of that aside, I hope you like the rewrite. Because if you people are going to read it despite my protests, I might as well make it tolerable.

Werosmys out.