Surprised at the sudden movement, I squealed in protest. I was about to swat his hand away, but when I looked up, he had another surprise for me. I stiffened as my lips came in contact with his. I was rigid and unresponsive for a second, but when my body adjusted to the feeling, I slowly give in to the kiss.

It was slow and very intimate at first, but as the kiss deepened, it became a feverish, urgent kiss, like we were afraid it would be the last. My body reacted to his touch. I faintly registered that he released the arm he held around my waist, but he had no plans on letting me go. With a light caress, he ran his hands up my back while his free hand guided my body closer to him. Even though those little acts, our lips remained locked with each other.

When he finally moved away to give us both time to breathe, I got a deeper grasp of the position I was in. It didn't help that as I was already flushed from that passionate kiss. Our ragged breath added to the erotic feeling as I straddled him with my knees placed on both sides of his hips.

"How long have you wanted to do that to me?" he asked teasingly, his voice hoarse.

I blushed more at his words as my brain finally remembered the two other men in the car with us. I ignored him for a second and snuck a peek at the front of the car. When I saw that it was empty, I sighed heavily in relief. The car engine was still running, though. It fueled William's amusement of the situation.

"When did he get out of the car?" I asked shyly and quickly glanced at the view of Mark's head on the side of the driver's door facing away from the tinted window

"I think the moment you squealed. I quickly snapped my fingers to ask them to get out before you could notice," he replied with a chuckle, making me turn back towards him.

I watched him die on the eyes but couldn't maintain my stern expression as he lightly rubbed my back. The feeling reminded me of that day a month ago when he did the same soothing back rub to me at the hospital. A lot had happened since that day.

"Right. Good thing that you asked them. I wouldn't be able to look at their faces if they've witnessed that," I mumbled as I shook my head in disbelief.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about last weekend," he stated after a beat of silence. He sounded serious.

I gave him a small appreciative smile before kissing his cheeks as a thank you. "I'm sorry for not telling you about Evan a few days ago," I countered in a light tone after pulling away from him.

His hands slowly slide down my back towards my thigh. Though there was a thick fabric between his hands and my leg, the action itself was enough to drive my mind into a series of wild imaginations.

"We should do more sharing," he stated with a beaming smile.

I grinned at him and grabbed his tie to fix it playfully. Though it wasn't wrinkled, I wanted something to do with my hands before I could decide to pull him again for another kiss. When did I become so needy?

"Finally, something we both could agree on," I replied with a wink.

He chuckled in amusement before he moved his hands away from my leg, bringing it back up to my back. "Good. How about we do that every time we meet?" he suggested, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I nodded with a smile, loving the moment we were in right now. It was rare. It might be the first time since we were together that we acted out of the pull of physical attraction we had for each other. I suddenly had butterflies in my stomach at the thought of having this kind of moments whenever we are alone.

"I think you should head up now. It's late, and I want you to rest. I know you didn't have that much sleep," he said softly and cupped my face with his right hand. He lightly rubbed his thumb in a back and forth motion under my eyes.