"You bastard."

"What is your choice?"

I can't do this to Bucky. I just got him back. If I die then we won't ever see each other again. I know it's selfish but I can't lose him once more.

"Fine" I say quietly. The doctor has a sickening smile on his face as he tells Bucky to stand on the other side of the room.

He goes through the process of brainwashing me. The entire time I keep eye contact with Bucky. If even a part of him can fight back, then we have a chance. But nothing changes. He stands there with no emotion on his face.

"Ready to comply"

"Who is the man standing over there?" He asks pointing at a man with long dark hair.

"He is my acquaintance. He will help me kill the avengers." I say emotionless.

"Yesss. That's right. Now be a good girl and go get ready for your mission. You leave in 15 minutes." He hands me the watch that has my suit in it. "You must look the part." He says smiling.

I follow a guard to my room. Bucky enters behind me.

"Get ready." I say to him. I walk over to a weapon wall and grab a bow and multiple knifes.

"Those are mine." He says.

"Get new ones. They are mine now." I say challenging him. He looks at me for a moment before stepping close to me.

"I'd watch it if I were you. Last I checked you don't have powers. I could kill you in less than a second." I say. He thinks for a minute before passing next to me and grabbing his own weapons.

I hit the button on my watch and watch as my avengers suit slowly materializes onto my body. I place the knives strategically in my suit at places I can reach them if needed.

"I'm ready." I say looking over at Bucky.

"I am too." He walks over to the door and leads me back to the main room.

"Ah good. You are both prepared. Let's go." The doctor leads us to a garage and motions for us to get into a van.

"I drive myself. Or I fly. Only options." I say.

"Fine." A guard throws me a pair of keys and nods towards a bike.

"Thank you" I walk over and swing my leg over the bike. Placing the key in and starting the motorcycle, I look over to find Bucky also on a bike.

"Complete your mission, and return here. We'll be watching you." The doctor speaks before me and Bucky speed out of the garage.

I stop on the side of the road for a minute. Bucky follows and looks at me confused.

"I have a plan. They gave me my phone back. We need to be smart about this. I will text Steve Rogers that I am okay but need him to meet me."

"Why?"

"Because. He will be the most difficult. Take him out first. Everyone else will follow. We get them out of the compound and away from civilians. It attracts less attention and will keep S.H.E.I.L.D. Off our backs." I say as I pull out my phone.

Me:
Hey steve. I'm okay but I need you to meet me at the abandoned warehouse on south boulevard. I found something.

Steve:
I'm on my way. I'll bring the team.

"Perfect" I say as I pull out and start speeding down the highway.

"Everyone is coming." I say through the earpiece to let Bucky know.

"Okay" he simply responds. We pull up behind the warehouse.

"Stay here. I'll signal you when to come." I say to Bucky. I pull up to the front of the warehouse to find the avengers.

"Hey y/n what's going on."

"Who is Y/n?" I say confused.

"Nice try kid. Come on why did you call us here?"

"You are my mission." I pull closer and park the bike.

"And I can't go back until my mission is complete

"And I can't go back until my mission is complete." I get off the bike and run towards Steve.