Asgard

I feel my feet hit a smooth surface before I collapse, unconscious.

I wake up but don't open my eyes. It feels like I am on a bed but it is softer than my own. I open my eyes to see a bright ceiling above me. I look around and find Thor talking to a young women. Standing up, I walk over to them.

"Oh my lady, I see you are awake. How are you?" Thor asks as the lady leaves.

"Thor what the hell? Where are we?"

"Asgard y/n. We are going to find out what you are. I have my suspicions but I need to prove them. We need to get you changed first. The healer placed multiple dress options in your wardrobe. Pick one and meet me outside." He turns around and walks out.

I walk to the wardrobe and open it to find several dresses. All of them look as if they are from a movie. Vivid colors and silky materials. I choose a beautiful blue-ish green one and put it on.

"Wow" I say as I look at myself in the mirror

"Wow" I say as I look at myself in the mirror. I turn around and go out the door Thor went out. He is standing outside the door waiting.

"You look beautiful lady y/n"

"Thank you Thor. Now what are we doing?" I ask him looking around the beautiful golden halls.

"We are going to see the allfather. He is aware of your arrival and is awaiting us." He starts walking down the hallways towards two large golden doors.

I look around admiring the unique architecture of the castle as I follow by his side.

"Thor what should I expect. Do I bow or shake his hand or?"

"You have never met the king before?" He asks.

"Uh no?" I say. He chuckles.

"Just follow me"

I do as he says as we walk into the room. There is a large throne attop many stairs. Thor walks up the steps and bows. I do the same.

"Y/n, Thor." He acknowledges us and we stand. Thor walks over to his side as I stay where I am.

"Allfather. I bring lady y/n here to find out her true identity. It seems she does not know." Thor speaks.

"I have long awaited this day." Odin stands and walks over to you. He looks into your eyes as he speaks. "I hoped it did not come this soon."

"I don't know what you mean Allfather" I say.

"Follow me" he walks down the steps and out of the throne room. Thor and I follow as he walks us into a large library, pulling a book from a shelf. He flips the pages and hands it to me.

"There will come a day that a halfling is born. Half midgardian, half asgardian. This being will be the protector of Midgard. She is destined to be the goddess of Earth, and keep human kind safe. Daughter of the 9 realms all knowing and a mere mortal midgardian. She is to be the strongest Goddess ever born, and the fiercest warrior." I read aloud.

"I'm sorry I don't understand" I say looking at Odin.

"Y/n, you are the halfling. Goddess of Earth. Daughter of Heimdall." Odin says.

"Heimdall? I did not know Heimdall had a child." Thor says.

"I'm asgardian? I'm a goddess? I'm destined to be Earth's protector? None of this makes sense. I'm just an ordinary girl from Brooklyn."

"You may think that true, but your memories have been hidden. Until this day, and now we will return them."

A women walks into the room and places her hands on the sides of my face. I look into her eyes and immediately feel as if my head is exploding. All of my memories come rushing back. I used to live here. On Asgard. And my father would tell me stories. He would show me the other realms. I always found Midgard the most interesting. I used to search the libraries for hours and learn as much about it as I could. My mother had died giving birth to me. And when I was 10 I was sent to Earth. That's when Steve's parents took me in.

"Where is Loki?" I ask when I finally regain my composure.

"Y/n that is not important." Thor says.

"Where is he? I remember. Everything. He used to read in the library with me. We would sneak off and go riding and he would teach me magic. He was my best friend. Where is he?" I ask again.

"I will leave you now. It seems that you remember. Your father is waiting where he always has. He would like to see you." Odin says as he leaves the room.

"I'm going to see my father, and then you will take me to Loki." I say looking into Thor's eyes. I turn around and run to the bridge. I remember Asgard like the back of my hand now. I used to run all over the realm with Loki when we were children. I finally make it across the bridge and see him.

"Father" I say as the tears finally fall.

"Y/n" he says holding his arms out for me. I run into his embrace. "I've miss you"

"Why did you send me away father? Why did you make me leave you?" I ask him.

"I had to. It was your destiny to be in Midgard." He says. I pull out of the hug and look at him. I put my hand on the side of his face as if making sure I'm not dreaming.

"Father, where is he?" I ask.

"He is in the dungeons. But please be carful daughter." He says as I run out and across the bridge. I had to find Loki.