Secrets

*Smut warning*

"Darling. Wake up" I feel lips on my neck as I slowly open my eyes.

"Mmm. But I like this dream."

"It is no dream y/n. But you teased me yesterday. Now you owe me." I feel Loki's hands travel down to the bottom of my shirt.

"Loki we can't do this. Everyone is awake by now." I whisper.

"I guess you'll have to be quiet." He looks at me with a challenge in his eyes and that's all it takes to make my core throb for him. He pulls my shirt over my arms, going right back to kissing me. He leaves a trail of kisses along my jaw, to my collarbone, and finally to my breasts. He slips my left nipple into his mouth as he uses his hand to massage my right. He moves his tongue in circles as I let out low moans.

"Quiet" he says as he puts his free hand over my mouth. He removes his mouth from my breast and kisses down my body. He plays with the hem of my pants as he keeps eye contact.

"Don't tease me Loki"

"But it's so fun" he grins. He removes my pants before kissing the insides of my thigh, making sure to leave marks.

"Patience" he says quietly.

"I didn't say anything."

"I can read your thoughts. How would Steve feel if he found out what a dirty, naughty little mind you have?"

"He won't find out" I say making Loki smirk. He finally pulls down my lace panties and throws them to the floor.

"Someone's eager."

"I could say the same." I look down at the bulge in his pants.

"We'll get to me later" he says before licking up my pussy.

"Oh god Loki" I say quietly.

"Shhh" he continues going down on me as his tongue circles my clit. Suddenly I feel a finger enter me as I gasp. He thrusts his finger in and out of me as I feel my stomach tightening.

"Don't cum yet"

"What? That's not fair Loki" I say in between moans.

"Be a good girl and do as I say." He puts another finger inside of me making me moan louder.

"Loki I can't! I'm gonna cum. Please. Please don't stop Loki!" I moan louder as I near an orgasm.

And as quick as he was inside of me he was out.

"What the fuck?" I say.

"We need to go downstairs before they get suspicious." He stands from the bed and puts on his shirt before walking out of the room.

"Loki we've been doing this for 3 months and no one has noticed!!" I say too late. He was already out the door.

I roll my eyes as I lay my head back in defeat. After a few minutes of calming down, I stand from the bed and walk over to grab some clothes. I put on black skinny jeans, a dark green tank top and a leather jacket. I grab my boots from next to my door and put them on before walking out.

I go downstairs to find everyone eating breakfast. Including Loki. He smiles at me as I give him a glare.

"Good morning sis. I made pancakes." Steve says offering me a plate.

"Thank you. I have quite an appetite this morning." I shoot Loki a look to find him smirking. I sit at the table next to Steve.

"Loki I came to your room to retrieve you this morning. You were not there." Thor says.