x. killer queen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍ᶦᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉ | ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ

1 YEAR LATER, MARLEY (YEAR 853)...

   "THEY SAID SHE'D BE HERE?" The Marleyan soldier was far too loud considering the time of night it was, but easily swept away by the chaos ensuing nearby

   "THEY SAID SHE'D BE HERE?" The Marleyan soldier was far too loud considering the time of night it was, but easily swept away by the chaos ensuing nearby. Eren Jaeger. The criminal behind the deaths of those who had been seated at Willy Tybur's speech. The people of Marley had been shaken but the five guards stood their ground by the entrance of the library, guns held in their shaky hands.

   "She will be. Well, that's what we were told," the other Marleyan soldier confirmed, his eyes filled with poorly masked fear as he looked out for their target. "There's something in the library she wants. She can't get ahold of it."

The corridor they stood in was just about lit up enough for them to see a few feet ahead of them - putting them at a severe disadvantage. It only increased their anxiousness and restlessness, their eyes occasionally meeting before darting away, not wanting to show how fearful they actually were to possibly run into her. The Blood Temptress. Devil's Mistress. The Blood Witch. The names varied, but they were all referring to the same person. Margot Ackerman.

   "Kurt?" The third soldier called out questioningly, observing the soldier to his left. The man - Kurt - was hunched over, body shaking as blood spilled from his mouth. Unceremoniously he fell, a spear lodged in his stomach and sticking out of his back. "Kurt! Ernst, Kurt is down-" The panicking soldier suffered the same fate as Kurt, a spear piercing his gut.

The three remaining Marleyan soldiers turned to each other, all questioning what was going on. The sounds of the War Hammer Titan and Attack Titan battling were drowned out by their own desperation to live, loading their guns frantically. A choked gargle caused two of them to pause, watching as their third comrade stared at them with wide eyes, blood pouring from their neck as a blade cut their throat. Behind them stood Margot, hair covered by a hood attached to the black cape of her Scout uniform.

Before the two others could react, Margot grabbed the second soldier and used him as a shield when the first attempted to shoot at her, dropping his now limp corpse before holding her hand out to the last soldier. She didn't need to say anything, her grey eyes boring into his without a hint of empathy behind them. The man quivered as he dug through his pockets, eyes darting to the dead bodies of his comrades as he dropped the keys to the library into Margot's hands before retreating. Margot let him leave, wiping the blade with her cape before turning to the library doors.