"Thank you, oh and you brought Biscuit too," He passes her to Brian and plays with the golden fluff ball.

"Did you bring your camera as I told you to?" He loves that Alice is into photography, she's recently taken a liking for capturing animals, especially Biscuit, on camera.

"Yep, I brought my new camera and my Polaroid. There are so many animals here I can't wait to take lots of photos."

"I do hope you going to take pictures of us too and not just animals," Freddie teased kissing her cheek.

"I've already taken some."

"Yes right it's my turn now?" Roger butts in taking his daughter without getting them much choice. Alice snuggles into her dad's hug, "Right that's enough recording for today, let's go back to the house and you can tell me what I've missed."

------

The following morning, Brian, Alice and John are sat at the breakfast bar while Roger is cooking his and Alice breakfast at the stove, "I've put my heart and soul into this song."

"No one is disputing that," John sighs, knowing this is the start of another argument.

Roger continues as if John hadn't said anything, "And you don't like because you want your songs on the album."

"It's not that Roger."

"Then what is it?"

"I'm in love with my car," Brian give him a look while Alice covers her snicker with her hand. "Maybe it's not strong enough."

A glare is what Brian receive to his comment, "What does that even mean not strong enough?"

"Sorry I'm late," Freddie enters the room, "What did I miss?"

"We're discussing Roger's car song," John smirks when Freddie rolls his eyes.

"Is it strong enough? That's all I'm asking," Brian is trying to be diplomatic to prevent the argument from growing any further, "if I'm wrong here then I apologise."

"How does your new song go then?" Roger picks up the sheets of paper in front of him, "You call me sweet like I'm some kind of cheese."

"It's good," Brian tries to defend his song.

"Wow."

"When my hands on your grease gun?"

"It's a metaphor, Brian."

"It's just a bit weird Rog," John butts in, "What exactly are you doing with that car?"

"Child please," Freddie interrupts them all, "We could all murder each other but then who would be left to record this album?"

Alice decides to join in raising her hand, "I can play the guitar and the drums."

"Quiet you," Brian tugs her hair playfully.

"Well if they murder each other, I might take you up on that offer lovie."

"Statistically speaking most bands don't fail, they break up."

"Why the hell would you say something like that?" Freddie frowns, John just shrugs, "Roger, there's only room in this band for one hysterical queen."

"You know why your angry, Roger?" Brian starts again.

"Why?"

"Because you know your song isn't strong enough." Had enough with them mocking his song, Roger grabs the bacon from the pan and throws it at Brian.

"Is that strong enough? What about that?" He turns to the back kitchen side picking up the coffee machine.

"Not the coffee machine," John and Brian stop him in sync.