Minho just blinked, twice? thrice? "Listen Hyung, I really- really really like you and if.. If you're disgusted about it or feel uncomfortable being with me..you can leave me, I won't stop you.. I-i'm not saying leave me but i-"

"Can i kiss you?"

"What?" Jisung was taken aback, did heard things because he finally go crazy or Did Minho really say that.

"I want you Jisung-ie"

"H-Hyung.. This is wrong.. You're my sister's boyfriend a-and - " Jisung said heart beating so fast.

But the older leans in, like a magnitude that was pulling them together and Jisung couldn't escape the scene, Minho softly pressed his lips against Jisung, it didn't take long for Jisung to kiss the older's back.

A long kissing session with lots of caresses and emotions.

Jisung feels a strange tingle, his mind went blank while his face was burning, Minho barings his tongue unto Jisung's teeth, asking for entrance, the sounds of soft moaning crept from Jisung's lips.

Jisung felt his breath shorten but he couldn't break away, scared it was all a dream.

Minho pulled Jisung closer, making him sit on his lap while Jisung straddles him, not breaking away the kiss. Moving his right hand inside Jisung's t-shirt, rubbing a circle on his back while placing his other hand on Jisung's butt, squeezing them like it was his stress ball, a really soft one.

Jisung's left arm encircled around the older's shoulder, while placing the other hand on Minho's chest.

Jisung feel an adrenaline rushing in, mind went all foggy, can't really wrapped, the things happening right now, around his head and he was completely lost it until he realized he is getting way into it.. He stopped.

Minho stared right into his eyes "Why?" He questioned "What about Noona?" Jisung asked voice filled with, disappointment "Hyung, it's wrong, I can't betray my sister, you shouldn't as well, she really likes you" He breathe out shakily, barely managing to complete his words.

"Jisung-ie, Can you stop yourself from falling in love?" Jisung shook his head "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it, I thought I was making a mistake that cannot be forgiven" Jisung soften, shaking his head side to side "Jisung, I really really wanted you to be mine-"

Jisung cut him off by another kiss, Minho was surprised for a few seconds before he gives in and close his eyes.

Their heart is beating so loudly that they could hear the thuds echo in thier ears.

Minho moves not breaking away from the kiss, he laid Jisung on the couch, hovering above him while kissing down to the younger's jawline and to his neck.

Minho wanted to leave marks on him and engraved his name on it, devouring him completely.

Sucking onto his neck softly while licking the bite mark he left, he pulled away to admire the pinkish mark on the younger's neck.

Minho wanted to explore more, learning everything about Jisung's body, his sweet spot, the place where he can make him scream for more, not missing even the tiniest spot but he stop.

Jisung is still very young to taste the adults world, he don't want to force the younger any further, he might push him too much, he must respect his opinion and safety for now but the way he look up to him, his face that was all red and the pure needs on his eyes makes it so hard for him to stop .

Minho plated a soft kiss on the younger's temple, looking at him trying to detect if the younger enjoyed it or not.

Jisung was avoiding his eyes, at all cost, he look everywhere but Minho, biting his bottom lips because of nervousness.