𝚃.𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 // 𝚄𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍?

Start from the beginning

On behalf of his knackered mind lies the guilt of ever catching sight of her painful visage, but how could he face her now when he made abundantly clear that she was no longer even a stint of his time?

She won't come home, he was sure of it. And there goes again his underlying self, a prickled, insecure mind.

Giyuu is an idiot, ain't he not?

The sun went sullenly down in its setting view as he scrutinized the falling star into asleep. The depth of his ocean eyes lidded and drowned that led his complexion to pull him into his dreams.

The dangling purse slumped upon her shoulder swayed at each step her feet could take upon the tattered ground. (Y/n) had come to the point of drifting away, farther from his eyes that could only focus on his job and led their imperfect, cosy dynamic into a pit of a fiasco. When was the last time they had fought?

Her sweetly coloured orbs glanced to the side path, sitting upon the settling sun and the birds soaring in the pleasing flaming sky. The memories of earlier still hunted her heart and grasp it with unloving sense.

"Had I been so... Childish?" a palpitating tone slid pass her lips that seemed to be losing shade in forlorn.

All she craved for was the slightest of his attention — the itch of his kisses; the lack of his touches; and the absence of his eyes, all brought but a remorse in her core. Just one look, one touch. Heck, just a peck on the cheek would suffice her lingering void.

But, how could she ask the man working so efforts that almost took his whole round clock? She wanted to, she hoped to, but he had already come to his choice of disregarding her.

What was the point? She thought with a solemn despondence and agonizing sigh. A gulp swept upon her throat as her grip of the string resting her purse tightened.

Ah, her thoughts took way too far of a voyage.

And now she stood still precedent of the same old familiar entrance of their unit. Indeed, what was the point if she would come back by the end of the day?

The second she steps foot within the doorway she felt the sudden weight of her chest and the shiver of her lips that pursed through the feeling.

It's so quiet. Awfully drowned in silence.

It was an ambience of stillness that once greeted her in comfort. But the soundless of their shared home was as cold as his vocal that stabbed her straight.

(Y/n) could not find herself going anywhere else that may bring even more gravity to the situation, but then again, the steps she takes inside were getting heavier as she swept by with a heavy heart.

I still love him.

That was one thing that will never be altered in so many ways than one. No matter how much her heart trembles in pain.

Too much.

That the thought of leaving him brims her in guilt and agony that kept her dainty hands gripping unto the rope binding them together. And the sight of his laying body subdued beneath the blanket, facing the other side, and greeted her with such cold behind in his sleep — had her eyes closed and breaths trembling.

Their shared room was engulfed in the dull shade of the night, only the lingering rays of the moon slid pass the curtain blinds and lined over her features in the dark.