#10 | Maybe We All Get Lost Sometimes

Start from the beginning

Uraraka bent down beside him, rubbed circles on his back, attempting to calm him down.

"It's okay Deku. All of us are upset; You don't need to keep beating yourself up for it."

She had been watching Midoriya beat himself up, and if she was honest, she had also blamed herself.

Blamed herself for not noticing earlier. For not making an effort to see how Shouto really felt, because really? It was clear as day.

All the signs were so obvious, it's like they were screaming at her. And she just ignored it. Let the days pass by, closer and closer, until it was too late. She failed as a hero.

But not just that,

She failed as a friend.

As she comforted her crying friend, tears glided down her face.

She understood how Midoriya felt. She felt the same way. But she had to be strong. For Midoriya.

For her class.

For Shouto.

『✰❦✰』

The rest of class 1-A were in the common room, not a single noise could be heard.

Bakugou had been helping Kirishima study, surprising the boy when the yelling was kept to a minimum. Kaminari had been on his phone, no clear expression on his face. Yaoyorozu had been making tea for anyone who wanted, while Iida was taking a nap, having been completely ignoring Bakugou's feet up on the table.

It had been quiet until Asui had decided to speak up.

"Kero. I know we're all upset, but sulking around isn't going to do anything." She bluntly noted.

"Yeah, I guess. But what do you want us to do? Continue our lives as if nothing is happening while our friend is suffering?" Mina said from her place next to Hakugure.

"This is gonna end up affecting our grades. I know you all care about Todoroki, as do I, but I don't think he would've wanted us risking our hero careers because of him." Asui responded.

"We don't even know what Todoroki even wanted! We thought he was okay before he tried to literally kill himself!" Sero yelled, making himself known.

"I don't think we should be talking about this!" Iida noted, having woken up from his nap.

"Have we really been talking about anything lately?" Shinsou asked, his eyes closed and head leaning against the couch.

No one answered his question.

"Can we all please just calm down? We still don't know why Todoroki even attempted." Yaoyorozu said nervously from the kitchen.

"I don't care why he attempted. As soon as I see that bastard, I'll beat the shit out of him for trying to kill himself. He hasn't given me a rematch after that shit he pulled at the Sports Festival!" Bakugou declared, hitting Kirishima's head.

"Bakubro, I don't think this is a good time to be talking about that." Kirishima winced when Bakugou gave him a death stare.

"I'm going to bed. I'll see you all later." Kaminari said, getting up from his spot and walking to the elevator.

"Kaminari, you never go to bed this early," Jirou noted, attempting to change the subject.

"Yeah well, I don't exactly like talking about a classmate who tried to kill themself." Kaminari uncharacteristically said.

"Woah, dude. You good?"

"Yeah, I'm just peachy. I'm in a perfect mood after finding out my classmate tried to end their own life. Do you think-" Kaminari stopped midsentence after taking in all that he said.