forty six

mr. park stood outside of his parents' house for awhile to gather his thought. from outside, he could hear people talking and laughing in the house.

he just hoped that the students will be fine staying here for a night. he already informed all the students' parents about this just now and most of them think it was okay since it's pretty much late to go back to seoul.

after half of an hour, he went into the house which right now is very loud with the kids' voices.

"mr. park?!"

"you're back, mr. park!"

"good to see you but how about y/n?"

"come in son, let's eat ... kids come on!"

as he got inside, he could see his students filling the living room. 30 kids all sitting in the living room and he found out that his dad has removed the couches so the kids could sit without arguing who'll be sitting on the couches.

"hey guys ..." he says weakly but as he soon as he watch all them smiling at him, he forces a wide smile as well.

the girls are trying to help mr. park's mother preparing dinner while the boys helping to set up the foldable table in the living room. he slowly went towards his mom, "ma, I'll go upstairs to wash up ... see you in a bit." he say before kissing his mom's cheek.

"shh .. this kid!" his mom then slaps his arm, feeling embarrass with her son gesture. 

---

all of them were having dinner in the living room since it won't fit all of them on the dining table. mr. park's parents were so happy with the kids in their house, it felt lively.

since mr. park only had a older brother which working abroad, the house is quiet all the time even mr. park was at home.

"it's been a while that our house was this loud." mr. park's dad said while looking at the kids eating.

"you can adopt me ... i like the foods here." one of the students said as he practically shoving more food into his mouth. mr. park just snorts at him, "i don't feel like having a little brother so no thanks."

mr. park's mother laughs, "i wished we could adopt you but your mom will be sad if we do that."

"i don't think so, feel free to adopt me."

"stop this nonsense ... no ... noooo" mr. park said, "come on eat .. and then i'll send you back to your mom." he said before pushing more plates of cuisines to the boy.

mr. park's dad shook his head at his son's behaviour.

daehwi who's sitting way too far from them just eat whatever mr. park's mother cooked infront of him so he could sleep right away. he didn't feel good at all since you were sent to the hospital.

the fact that mr. park isn't giving him any informations about you making him even mad at the male teacher.

it's not like the male teacher didn't want to tell him the real thing but he didn't even know what happened to you since the doctor couldn't identify your health issue.

sana who's beside him was in dilemma whether she should ask what's going on with him or not but quickly oppose that idea since he's been frowning ever since mr. park arrived.

so she decided to eat calmly and sometimes look at him.

ah ...

about minjae and jaemin?

let's throwback what's actually happened back in the beach, shall we?

"are you sure you don't want to play with the water-"