The Reaper's Orgin

Start from the beginning

Itachi finally catches up to the group and brought two of them in for a mischievous plan. "Watch this..." he whispers as the boys giggle and gets out of their huddle, Itachi snuck behind Y/n while he had a stick in his hand, waving it around like a wand. "Fetus delet-"

Fwoosh!

His pants fall to the ground, in his underwear as the boys all laughed at Itachi's little prank. They had their phones out and was videoing it all while Y/n covered up himself.

But instead of being humiliated deeply, he starts to laugh nervously. He sees the camera lens in his face and pulls his shorts up and realized it was a prank. He was red but laughed nonetheless as he calmed down a bit and looked at them in a more serious mood.

"Can you guys please delete the videos... I don't like it..."

"Okay, okay... We're sorry..."

All were understanding of his motive, if they were in his shoes, they wouldn't like it if it spread across the internet as every one of them nods and smiled in the end.

Except for one who had an evil smirk on his face as he saved the video into his phone and slides it into his pocket, a plan going into the works as the h/c smiles to his friends. "Thank you..." he said before one of then sprints down the trail and had a glistening look on his face.

"Hey! There's the water!" He exclaims before Y/n chimes in.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" He yells as everyone follows Y/n to the lake of water and hops in shirtless.

...

Anger was filled in his head.

That was all it could be seen in his brain right now as he stomped through the hallway of his school, many eyes of humor and taunts were on him as he tries his best to ignore them all.

The angered boy was Y/n.

Flames was seen in his eyes for the first time since ever as nobody would think a cheerful boy could snap. Why was he mad in the first place?

A little birdie told him that a video surfaced around Japan that a boy's pants were pulled down and now not only has he gained some unwanted attention, he was the center of today's joke. Red was fueled in his face, embarrassment and yet again enrage as he searched for his best friend.

Not for comfort but thanks to the app that this person posted on, it showed a watermark of an account on PikPok that he recognized instantly. "Itachi..." he mutters his name as the laughter and giggles echoed in his head, finding himself a corner and turned it to find a boy with jet black hair who was smirking at his phone.

There he was.

Itachi.

He marched over to him where the crowd follows behind, snapping photos and still laughing as he points to his best friend. "You..." he gained Itachi's attention as he smiles and took a fist out for a bump. "What's up, Y-"

Slap!

Y/n whacked his hand away and got into his face, still very pissed as he grits his teeth in anger. "I thought I told you to delete that video yesterday..." he snarls at him but wasn't fazed at his confrontation.

"Take the video off your PikPok account..."

Itachi pushes the boy off for some space and leans on the lockers. "Or what? It's gonna be a thing in the past and everyone will forget about it!"

Why?

And how does he have the audacity to keep this cursed video up without the boy's permission when he was obviously unstable when his best friend pulled off a cruel prank on him. Of course there was the bugs he threw on him but how embarrassing would it be if it happened in school as the boy's hand clenched up in a fist.