The Infamous Reaper

Start from the beginning

But his coach didn't mind, he always had that same look every time he sees his teammates or his coaches. "It's time to warm up with the team, Y/n." He says as the boy simply nods.

The coach leaves, the boy named Y/n turns off his headphones and walks towards the locker that he was assigned to and stuffed his electronics in.

He lets out a small sigh, he was ready to play but a part of him felt empty. He wants to figure out what's wrong but couldn't quite reach it.

For now, he brushes it off and heads on out to the field to warmup with the rest of his fellow teammates that was outside already.

...

"Gamo-chan!" A sweet voice calls to her friend as an orange haired girl turns to see two blondes, a tanned individual, and a boy with glasses on.

The girl named Gamo was a new second year student, along with her three friends that came by.

Putting the introductions brief, she was eyeing the girl that called to her.

Sakura, a sweet girl that is very popular with boys because of her personality.

She then sees her best friend since elementary school, Yoshi who had a catlike smile with nearly the same blonde hair color as Sakura. She waved to Gamo as she waved back as well.

And then finally the two together. Nagatoro and Naoto who was holding hand in hand as they both greeted to Gamo.

Nagatoro was her friend since Junior High, an all-around athlete with tanned skin and black hair that so happened to fall in love with an artist.

Naoto was his name. A shy boy who is happily dating his girlfriend as he wore a pair of glasses to go with his olive messy hair and fair skin.

They all seemed ready to leave the school for some reason, like they had a plan in mind already. "Hey, guys. What's up?" Gamo asked.

"We were gonna go to a rugby match for the high school team! We were wondering if you wanted to come as well." Sakura asked, followed by Yoshi who shot finger guns at her and said "Watch!".

A rugby match? Never seen one since forever...

It was a quick decision, "Sure, I'll join!" She says as everyone smiles and all head out.

The stadium that they were going to watch wasn't far, half an hour down the road from their school as they made it to the outskirts of the arena, a fence with a booth that needed a few yen's for one person to enter.

They each pay their fee and walked in, taking their seats in the stands as Nagatoro and Naoto grabbed snacks and drinks from the food booths.

They took a seat that wasn't high from the field but also not close where many people sat, they watched as the Kazehaya High School team head back into the locker rooms.

"Aww! We missed their warmups!~" Sakura observed as Yoshi groans as well.

Gamo was confused at their sudden change of their mood. "Why did you wanna watch them warm up?" She asked as the two looked at her as if she lived under a rock for a year.

"Have you not heard?" Naoto speaks behind Gamo as Nagatoro held a bag of snacks and drinks while holding his arm. "There's a boy from our school that plays like a monster... He already has countless of scholarships being offered to him just last year!" He explains as Gamo had question marks floating above her head.

"Eh? How have I not heard about this before?" She asks as everyone could do was shrug.

The news of this boy is popular around the school so by now Gamo should already know who it is.

Then out comes the two teams, the white and navy team comes out lined up while the blue and black team lines up next to them, walking out to the nearest sidelines and stands parallel to the white line.

And there was the boy they spoke about.

One more player comes from the white team, Kazehaya High School as he was the last person in line with a yellow armband to indicate himself as the captain. He wore nearly all white for his uniform as the navy markings of the school colors can be seen on his.

He had a white lip guard with a white long sleeve undershirt and spandex that covers all of his legs. This boy was packed with white as he wore a beanie to keep his hair from falling from his face.

"It's him! Look, it's the boy!"

"There he is!"

"You see him, senpai?"

Gamo felt like she wasn't part of the group, her friends were going crazy at the boy wearing the number twenty-one. "Who's... that?"

"I don't know..." Sakura answers, trying to remember the name of the boy. "Y... Y/... Ugh, I'm not sure but he's like the ace of the Kazehaya High rugby team!"

"I heard that the team nicknamed him 'The Reaper'."

"Scary!"

Gamo's friends continue to talk about the Reaper as the two teams does a coin toss.

In the stands eyes, it looked like Kazehaya lost the toss but the Reaper, the boy who called heads won the toss but denies the first possession for the first half, he walks to his team with a grim look.

"...We're kicking..." he says as he walks onto the field, along with the first stringers as they lined up along each other with the kicker warming up.

The Reaper was already hyped inside himself, his foot planted eagerly as his main focus was the returner in the back.

There were other stares on the field who focused at the boy with a small fearful look in their eyes.

Fweet!

The whistle blows, Y/n closes his eyes and looks down to the grass, listening for the three steps his kicker made before kicking the ball.

...Step...

His foot stays still, his body was ready to burst off like a firework.

...Step...

The second step, with his eyes closed, he looks forward ahead of him.

...Step!

His eyes were wide open now, intent of killing as he explodes off the line as he hears the ball being beaten by a foot.

Kick!