✼clubbing✼

This was the last night they were together. They had just gotten home late from the picnic, and now Wilbur and George were trying to convince Nick, Alex, Karl, Clay, and Sylvia to go clubbing. (Jack and Niki had to watch the toddlers.)

They took the 7 seated car, so everyone had their own seat.

"How long are we staying out. I have a flight at 5:00 am..." Sylvia complained.

Wil guessed, "Well, it's 8:30 now, maybe 11?"

Sylvia groaned and threw her head back like a whiny bitch. Clay chuckled at her frustration but soon got distracted by a brick building with strobe lights poking out of the doors and small windows.

Wilbur parked the car and told everyone to get out. The place looked like if coffee breath was a building. Sylvia held onto Clay's hand for security.

~INSTAGRAM~

👤 Sylviapenelopefox

❤️ 💬 ✈️

👥👥Liked by dreamwastaken, and 2,046,000 others

Sylviapenelopefox But I'm just like, "Fuck you, damn it!" If you take my base away, I'll blow your fucking face away!!!!

View all 102,000+ comments

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

The group wandered in. The club was crowded and blasting music. The smell of booze, cheap cigarettes, and a hint of throw-up... score!

"Are all UK clubs like this?" Sylvia poked George.

He giggled, "To be honest, yes. But it's fun."

She nodded with a very skeptical face. Clay dragged her over to the dance floor where they were playing a Can't Hold Us, but the base was like 1000% plus the jumping of excited brits.

 Clay dragged her over to the dance floor where they were playing a Can't Hold Us, but the base was like 1000% plus the jumping of excited brits

(a/n: screenshot this, then go to Spotify, on the side of the search there is a camera, insert it there.)

Sylvia recognized the song right away, 2013 YouTube Rewind flashbacks. It reminded her of simpler times when she had no clue as to how fucked up the world was. A perfect song to bump to.