❁jack goff❁

Everyone was full and slowly left to go to bed, Clay and Sylvia were one of those people. Clay still was hard and insisted on leaving it and not doing something about it, at least himself.

"Clay, it's distracting! Please just go jack off or something."

"It's distracting? Well, you are distracting. How do you think I got it?!" He groaned.

Sylvia brought her hands to her face, "I- You know- Oh my god. Just please take care of it!"

"I'm not gonna touch it. You can, but I'm not."

"You are actually so annoying, have fun with it." She rolled her eyes.

Secretly she was really finding this amusing and almost hot. He only in boxers, while she was in an oversized black shirt with her tanga style underwear.

(a/n: Tanga is like )

"Can we still cuddle?" Clay asked

"No, you are a cretin."

"Oh, come on now."

Sylvia smiled to herself while she turned away from him to lay on her side. His hands slid up her waist.

"Clay..." Sylvia warned.

"I know, I know." He put his hand back to his side, "Well, I'm comfortable here, but since you don't wanna, can I just jack off here?"

"Clay, what the hell is wrong with you. There's a bathroom over there. Jesus fucking christ." Sylvia snapped.

He reasoned, "But that's no fun. I want to be comfortable. Wouldn't you want to be as well?"

"Of course, but I'm not a fucking animal. I can control myself."

"That's why you're no fun. I'd let you do anything to me."

Sylvia rolled her eyes and blushed, "Pfft, yeah right. Anyways, I'm trying to sleep.'

"Well, I'm not going to the bathroom." Clay said stubbornly.

Sylvia got annoyed, "FINE! I don't care. Just leave me alone, and don't be loud. There are other people in the house."

Clay pulled his boxers down to his mid-thigh. He spat on his hand and spread it all around his sensitive dick. His breath was heavy in replace of making any noise. He started to pump up and down. The sheets shook, bothering Sylvia. She couldn't believe he was seriously doing that right next to her.

"Ah~" Clay let slip.

Sylvia's arms were covered with goosebumps. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach fly like crazy. Clay slowed his pace, the best part, in his opinion. He rubbed the tip, swiping his thumb over the precum.

Sylvia flipped around and looked at him in the eyes.

"What?" Clay managed to spit out.

"You are so pathetic. What is wrong with you." Sylvia degraded him.