===

"I won't push you if you don't want to talk about it. I'm your friend and I'm here to understand you whatever your decision is." Soyeon softly said. Soojin nodded as she lets go of Soyeon's hand because Yuqi's probably already looking for Soyeon.

Soyeon stood up, "Call me if you need something okay?" Soyeon reminded Soojin before completely walking out of the room.

Soojin slumped her body on the bed, worried of so many things. "True love does a habit of coming back." Soojin whispers in the air. She's completely aware that this two days trip will end either she and Shuhua turns out to be friends or her completely ignoring the younger.

Her heart was confusing her again.

Soojin still remembers how Shuhua was always there at the playground sitting at the swing. At first she was hesitating to approach the younger. She always thought that she needed a reason for a way to approach the girl and so she did.

She unknowingly smile at how cute Shuhua's smile was back then but now she couldn't even see that cute smile from the present Shuhua.

Four years was long enough.

Soojin thought that Shuhua changed when in fact Shuhua didn't even change a bit. She's still the same girl whose quiet, alone, good with kids and most especially soft for a certain girl.

And maybe Soojin didn't really knew who Shuhua really is.

Soojin sits up almost immediately hearing the door being unlocked. As soon as the door opened she was welcomed by a silent Shuhua. She started fiddling with her fingers once again didn't know how to form a sentence as she watch Shuhua head straight to the bathroom.

Soojin patiently waits for the younger to come out of the bathroom and when the younger came out.

"I'll sleep on this couch, you can have the bed." Shuhua uttered looking straight into Soojin's eyes. "Huh?" Soojin blurted out completely confused to why their conversation started like that. Coming into her senses she immediately shakes her head.

"No, take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch since this was your room originally." Soojin calmly said. Shuhua comfortably sits on the couch. "Just take the bed, I'll be fine here tonight." Shuhua firmly said that completely shuts Soojin's mouth.

"I don't want you to have a stiff neck tomorrow." Shuhua simply said in a more softer tone, her gaze softly on Soojin.

Soojin suppressed her smile as she nodded her head.

The only sound that can be heard inside the room was the ticking sound of the clock. The two were obviously not talking to each other. One because neither of the two doesn't know how to start the conversation. Two because Soojin was nervous when in fact she shouldn't be nervous at all because there is nothing to be nervous at all. Three Shuhua is peacefully taking a short nap.

They still have at least an hour and a half before dinner time.

Soojin wasn't bored at all as her eyes were deeply focused on the sleeping Taiwanese beauty.

Her eyebrows were creased, lips quivering.

Contemplating

She gulps the lump on her throat before standing up. Slowly walking up to the couch where Shuhua was sleeping on. She sits on the floor hugging her knees. She wonders if Shuhua's ears were fine because the younger was still wearing her airpods.