For the past two days Jisung tried his best to avoid him in every way possible, they don't eat breakfast, lunch or dinner together anymore, Jisung always stayed at his room or went out to meet his two friends, no more movies together or jokes together, Jisung woke up really early in the morning and went out, he comes home really late at night and every time Minho tried to talking to him or ask something, Jisung makes excuses that he have a phone call to take which is very obvious for Minho that Jisung actually never use it and just pretending.

Minho can't help but to feel a little anxious about it..

 He called Chan to hang out with him, since Jisung will just locked himself up in his room again, it's pointless trying to talk to him and beside Minho himself isn't very good with words and consoling people, he tried, he do but he just can't stand people who are really hard to communicate with, he just let them be until they decided to talk to him again, He changed himself, walking out his room.

Walking inside the kitchen to grabbed his car keys, he saw Jisung eating some cold cereal and muffins with mango juice while watching something on his phone.

Minho just walk in silently, taking a cup and filled with warm water,  gulping it, not bothering to take even a small glance at Jisung who also do the same 'Whatever'  Minho thoughts to himself, I mean what do you expect from HIM? He can be really bitchy when he feels like it. 

He's also slightly pissed at how the younger not wanting to talk to him, like there must be a reason right? Or at least Jisung could just tell him directly so that he could fixed it or so that he could make some excuses.

"I'm hanging out with some friends" Minho said coldly but not angry, he took his car keys from the table and went out without even saying goodbye.

As soon as Minho walk out, Jisung look up and take a deep breath, did he hold his breath for too long?

"Doong-ie.. Do you think Hyung pissed at me? He look angry, didn't he" Jisung sigh, talking to the sleeping cat, who didn't even listen to him or could he even understand what he's saying? He's just a kitten after all but still it was still better that Jisung have someone who he cat talk to.

No actually, it is way better that it was only a cat who knows his secret that he can't even tell his two best friends, the cat can't talk nor understand, Doongie will just listen cluelessly and then the words that all running inside will run out again as soon as it enters those small ears, so Jisung didn't need to feel anxious of his little secret leak out to someone.

Minho rang the door bell, Chan open the door with a smile "Come in" He offered, while they're making their way to Chan's living room, he lived alone.

"So!!! What do you wanna talk about?" Chan know exactly why Minho is coming over, though Minho didn't even mention a thing about it.

"How did you know?"

"Minho, I've known you for almost 9 years and besides you never visit me unless there's something bugging you" Minho chuckle, Chan do know him damn well, Indeed.

"Wanna grab some beers?" Chan suggested as Minho response in a single nod, making himself comfortable on Chan's couch.

 Chan came back with a two can of beer from the kitchen, he toss one to Minho.

"So what is it about mate?" Chan asked taking a sip of the beer, Minho sigh "I don't know.. Jisung avoid me and I feel uneasy about it" Chan hum in response, Minho just proof him right about his suspicion, there really is something going on between the two boys  "That's unlike you, feeling anxious over someone not talking to you, I mean" Chan joked, to lighten up the mood a bit, chuckling "If you're making fun of me I'm leaving" 

"Alright alright, I just wanted to lighten your mood" Minho do know, Chan just wanted to lighten the mood a little bit, He nudge him on his side.

"Anyway what do you think about him avoiding you?" Chan asked sternly "I don't know, it just bugged me" He blunt out, taking a sip of his beer "Do you like.. Have personal feelings for him? You didn't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable about it" Minho is glad he have a  nice and good friend like Chan and Changbin who he can actually rely on.

"Hmm, I want him" He look down, playing with the beer can by encircling the top with his thumb.

"Talk to him yeah?" Chan said looking at the younger "I already told you, he avoid me.. completely" Minho sigh "Just force him a bit but not too much, you might scared him, he'll open up eventually, he's a nice and pure kid"

"Things can't go as easy as talking, you know"

"Try talking to him tonight, it will work out"

Minho just nod "What about His sister?" Chan asked.

"Aaaaaa... I don't know, let's keep this for later, I have so many other things to take care, I will just settle things with Jisung first" Minho groaned in annoyance.
"Minho, made a wise choice, think twice before you've done something, i will always root for you and support you" Chan patted the back of Minho's gently.