"No! My instincts! And my instincts tell me that you four are trouble!" She snapped as I looked at Chase with worry.

"Well, I don't like your instincts at all, and you can tell 'em I said that." Adam spoke up as I shook my head in disappointment.

"I can't put my finger on it, but ever since you arrived, strange things have been happening around here. And the only strange thing I'll tolerate is the janitor." Perry said as we all turned to the janitor. "I have to, he's my cousin." She gagged as a group of men walked past us.

"Who are they?" Leo spoke up. I had almost forgotten about him.

"Air-conditioning repairmen. They're here to check on the strange winds that have been blowing around here for months." Perry answered and walked over to the repairmen as I nudged Bree.

"She's talking about you." I muttered as Bree rolled her eyes.

"The only mysterious wind around here comes from Adam." She commented as Adam chuckled.

"Just so you know, tonight is parent/teacher night. Which means tomorrow is "you're grounded" day!" Perry chuckled before stopping to point at me. "Which reminds me, your parents haven't answered my calls." She said as my eyes widened.

"They... must have been in a meeting! You know them... always dead busy." I winced as she frowned and walked away, Chase looking at me.

"You haven't told Perry? What are you going to do when they have to be here?" He asked as I stuttered to find my words.

"I'll just- um... I'll just do what I normally do! Lie!" I cheered as i felt my heart skip a beat.

"Anyways, what the heck is parent/teacher night?" Bree asked as Leo rolled his eyes.

"It's when teachers tell your parents every bad thing you've done—Forgetting homework, skipping class, staging a protest for better bathroom soap." He said as we all frowned at him. "Don't look at me like that. You're all benefitting from my rebellion." He continued as I sighed.

"No, Leo.. we aren't." I admitted, Adam, Bree and Chase nodding in agreement.

"If Perry tells Davenport about the strange things she's seen, he'll know we're using bionics in school and he'll pull us out for sure." Adam said as Chase and I nodded.

"Well, then we can't give Principal Perry any hard evidence." Chase said.

"Which means no super strength, no heat vision, and no super speed." I ordered as Bree gasped.

"Well what do you expect me to do? Walk?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yes. We all have to act like normal people." I said as Chase frowned.

"That means you can't use your electrokinesis to charge your phone." He muttered as I spat.

"Yeah okay, smarty pants. At least it's not noticeable. You two have fun though." I smiled to Adam and Bree as they glared at me.

"I myself plan to ace parent/teacher night by kissing up to all of my teachers. That way, my mom will let me go to the big concert I've been looking forward to—The Riffraff Jammy Jam!" Leo danced as I grimaced.