Special Chapter 4 ~9k special~

2 years later...

Nothing much happened inside the castle. Its just them doing there duties, Y/n and Sunghoon taking care of there son, the fully wedded couples Sunoo and Sarah just came back from their honeymoon last 3 months and announced that they will have a son, Jay and Mina together with there daughter Yuna would always visit at the castle so that Eunho can play with her. Meanwhile their father, King Seokjin decided to retire as the King of the Kingdom of Seoul...

Yes, nothing much...

"Yuna, stay here and I will kill that beastly dragon to keep you safe!" The 7 years old, Prince Eunho said to the 6 years old Yuna as he slashed the dragon's throat using his toy sword his father bought for him.

"Will you be safe, oppa? I'll help you!!" Yuna said picking up a wooden stick from the castle's garden and ran towards him.

"What are you doing here? I told you to stay there so you will be safe." Eunho said a little bit irritated, while Yuna started holding her tears.

"I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to h-help.." She hiccupped and it immediately changed Eunho's emotions and quickly dropped his toy sword and hugged her to calm her down.

"Hey, I am not mad.. I'm sorry, oppa is a baddie..." He pouted which made Yuna giggled while sniffing because she find him cute.

"You're not sad anymore?" Eunho wiped her tears and giggled, showing his little fangs..

Yuna shook her head no and smiled at him showing her cute dimples. Eunho thought about playing another game and playfully smirked.

"Tag! you're it!!" He laughed, running while seeing Yuna's eyes widened and started chasing after him.

You and Sunghoon were about to call them for snacks but the two of you stopped and looked at the children having fun chasing each other. You smiled at them and looked at your husband who is now looking at you.

"What?.." You giggled and Sunghoon just shook his head and rested his chin on your shoulder, back-hugging you.

"Nothing, just remembered something.." He said and you chuckled knowing that he remembered the time when the two of you also played tag at the park together with your friends back in college.

"Oh I thought the both of you will call them for snacks?" King Seokjin said, walking towards you and startling the two of you, making Sunghoon remove his arms around your waist. 

Your father just shook his head and chuckled at him and returned his gaze to you.

"You know, I was just wondering what if I just retire being the King and pass the throne to your brother." You just nodded.

"Father, its your decision. I know Sunoo is ready to become King in the future, and I believe that he can run the country just like the way you did." You smiled at him and he just nodded.

"That's right, father.. Sunoo is brave and responsible enough to run the Kingdom, just like how he is already responsible to his son." The three of you chuckled remembering Sunoo being overprotective of Sarah, knowing that she is pregnant with their son.

"You two were right. Well, I will talk to him.. I am heading to him anyways. And, go on and call the children for them to eat their snacks. Its almost dinner time. Can't let the food wait." He shrugged and continued walking, making you and Sunghoon giggle knowing that your father loves food just like your brother and called the children.

Time Skip...

Dinner went smoothly just casually chatting with the family, laughter was added, and it was time for Yuna to go home. Eunho hugged her goodbye and you all bid your goodbyes to Jay and Mina. 

You and Sunghoon now kissed your son goodnight as he went to his room to sleep. You also said goodnight to Sarah and your brother and went to your shared room with Sunghoon.

The two of you have showered and went to bed and as usual, you can't sleep.

Sunghoon noticed you having a hard time sleeping since last two weeks, and even observed your behavior of craving more food and even having constant headaches.. and one more thing, he noticed that you still don't have your period.

"Love, I noticed that you are having a hard time sleeping lately. Are you feeling alright?" Sunghoon furrowed his brows inspecting you. 

"No, Love I'm fine. I dunno, just having some-" You suddenly felt like vomiting and rushed to the bathroom, leaving Sunghoon worried and came to you to pat your back.

"T-thank you-" Your words were cut and you started vomiting again, while Sunghoon held your hair and patted your back again.

After vomiting, Sunghoon held you a glass of water and you drank it, sitting on the lid of the toilet.

Sunghoon placed the glass on top of the sink and crouched next to you.

"You alright now?" He caressed your shoulder and you nodded.

"Y/n, I am observing you all throughout these days.. you are behaving just like when you were pregnant with Eunho.. I even noticed that you haven't gotten your period yet." You looked at him, tired and his eyes softened.

"Come on, you need rest. I will just buy you a pregnancy test tomorrow hmm?" You nodded and he picked you up bridal style and placed you on your shared bed carefully and laid beside you.

"Thank you very much love, I am so lucky to have you." You said tiredly and smiled at him.

"There is no need to thank me, love. Its my responsibility as your husband and as a father. You know that I love you so much.." He kissed your forehead and caressed your hair for you to sleep.

"Hmm.. I know and I love you too, very much.." You murmured in his chest slowly drifting to sleep. And he just smiled closing his eyes.

A week later...

It was confirmed that you are pregnant with your second child and Sunghoon couldn't fight the urge to hug you tight in happiness because of your announcement.

The two of you told your family about it and keep it a secret from Eunho, knowing that your son wanted a sibling.

And bonus part is that its his birthday today so you all considered it as a gift for him.

Decorations were placed at the castle's garden for your son's 8th birthday.

Eunho was playing with Yuna and his other friends as guests gave their gifts for the Prince. Your friends, Heeseung, Jake, Jungwon, and Ni-ki played with them too, making Sunghoon chuckle.

Time Skip...

It is time for Eunho to blow his birthday cake's candle so you all sang 'Happy Birthday'.

"Now, make a wish buddy.." Sunghoon said making his son giggle showing his cute fangs and made a wish.

He now blowed the candle and everyone clapped and cheered. He hugged you and Sunghoon and you two hugged him back.

"What did you wish for bud?" Your brother asked him and looked at you smiling.

"Of course I wished for a sibling!" Eunho said excitedly and frowned when he noticed everyone smiling at him like they were keeping something from him.

You  and Sunghoon crouched to reach his eye level and looked at him with a smile.

"Well baby, I guess your wish has been granted!" You said smiling at him and his eyes went wide.

"R-really mommy? I have a sibling? I am going to be an older brother?" He asked excitedly and you nodded, rubbing your belly. 

"Happy Birthday baby.." You said and kissed him on his forehead.

He then jumped and hugged you and Sunghoon tight fighting his tears of joy.

"You're the best parents in the world!!" He said between sniffles. 

~end~

-Happy 9k! :'))-