Chapter 3- Rooftop

"W-what are you saying?" You furrowed your eyebrows and gave him a weird look.

"Geez, calm down.. don't worry, your secret is safe with me. But why that look?" He whispered in your ear while glancing at the teacher so he won't get caught.

You ignored him and focused on what your teacher is discussing. When the bell rang, signaling students that is time for their second class, you slid a note to Sunghoon saying "Meet us at the rooftop, dismissal time." and went out of the classroom.

"Y/n! Wait up!" He shouted and ran to you. You were walking at the school's hallway to find your next classroom but then you bumped into a hard thing that made your butt smashed into the ground.

"Oh, gosh.. I am so sorry" You looked up to see the person who accidentally bumped you who also lent you a hand to help you stand and you took it.

"Thanks, and its fine.." You replied. He stared at you for a moment like he saw a ghost.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked breaking his stare.

"A-ah.. nothing. By the way, my name is Jake." He smiled at you and extended his hand for you to shake.

"Y/n. Nice to meet you Jake." You shook his hand and smiled at him.. 

He looked at your hand and saw your ring. He stared at it seriously and looked back up to you.

"Y/n? like, Princess Y/n?" Your eyes went wide and quickly withdraw your hand.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" You said awkwardly and mentally facepalmed yourself.

"I swear, your ring looks like-" Before he finishes his sentence, you heard Sunghoon calling your name and running towards the two of you.

"Y/n *pants* there you are.." He said between pants.

"Bro, are you okay?" Jake said, patting Sunghoon's back.

"Obviously not. I was looking for this girl EvErYwHeRe" He stood straight and playfully glared at you. 

"Everywhere but here.." You giggled while rolling your eyes..

You were about to turn around but you heard your brother's voice together with other guys which his friends.

"Really Hyung? She is here?!" One dude said which you guessed is the youngest.

"Shut up, Ni-ki.. we need to keep it a secret." Sunoo replied. 

Your eyes went big like saucers while looking at your brother's direction. 

"Oh! Hi Sunghoon hyung, and Jake hyung." The Ni-ki guy waved his hands while walking towards your direction together with your brother's other friends.

"Oh hey sis!" Sunoo said, stopping in front of you and quickly covered his mouth with his hands with a loud gasp. 

His gasp made everyone at the hallway stop and look at your direction. Mostly girls and few boys, as they watch the scene. Soon, small groups of people turned multiple which made your anger rise. 

You closed your eyes in annoyance while clasping your twin braids and looked at another direction.

Jake's and others' eyes widened at you and Sunoo quickly grabbed your hand and the two of you ran to the rooftop, ignoring the weird looks students are giving you. Sunghoon, Jake, and the rest of Sunoo's friends followed.

You and your brother arrived at the rooftop panting because of the long run and you quickly straightened up your position and looked at him straight to the eyes with full seriousness.

"I know, I'm so sorry sis.. I shouldn't have called you earlier and just keep my mouth shut about you transferring here.." Sunoo head dropped like he was a scolded puppy..

You felt guilty about being mad at your brother because he didn't do anything worse than that though so you took a deep sigh and hugged him.

"Hey, its fine.. okay? They are your friends. Its just, what if all students would know that this nerd is actually a Princess who is an idiot, disguising herself as someone else?" You chuckled, well almost laughing to cheer Sunoo up.

"So, you are not mad at me anymore?" Your brother asked you while doing his famous aegyo.

"Aigoo... Not unless you will steal my favorite chocolate." You said pinching his cheeks and hugged him.

Sunoo's friends walked towards the two of you. You broke the hug and faced them.

"Glad to finally meet you in person, Your Highness.." Ni-ki said, bowing at you which made the others follow.

"Oh, no no no! Its fine. No need to bow. Call me Y/n instead. And, nice to meet you too." You smiled at Ni-ki and at the others

"Can we call you noona instead? By the way, my name is Jungwon." Jungwon smiled, showing his dimples and reached for your hand to shake it which you accepted.

"Sure! Nice meeting you too, Jungwon." You shook his hands and the rest followed introducing themselves.

"Hey! I am still here you know.." Sunoo said, pouting at all of you which made you laugh.

"Aish... does Ddeonnu want some of my chocolates later?" You cooed, making the others laugh.

"Y/NN!!!! STOP CALLING ME THAT!!" He whined playfully punching your shoulder.

"Well stop acting like it." You stuck your tongue at him..

"But Y/n, when are you going to reveal your true self?" Heeseung asked, making the atmosphere silent.

"I don't know exactly.." You sighed..

You didn't know that Sarah is listening to your conversation secretly and quickly spread out the rumor that the Princess is disguised as a nerd.

When things got settled between the twins, they decided to come back to their classrooms together with their friends.

While at the hallway, you saw Sarah and her group of friends kicking a girl's stomach. And some students watching didn't dare to stop her. They are afraid of her..

"P-please stop.." The girl said, begging her.

"Oh.. you want me to stop? Well you should know your place.. freak!" Sarah kicked her stomach once more and her friends laughed at the poor girl.

"You should know your place. And not her!" The students gasped hearing your voice, making Sarah and her friends stop.