Dumb Games.

Finally making your way home after shift, you kick off your shoes and make your way into the kitchen, immediately hearing a small group of people chuckling as an empty pizza box catches your eye. 

She could have saved me some.

Following the distance giggles, you enter the living room to see Bonney sat on the floor in a circle accompanied by Ace, Sabo, Luffy, Nami, Koala and Vivi. 

In the centre is an empty sprite bottle. 

Dare I ask? 

"Oi, come join us!" Your pink-haired roommate cheerfully blurts with a wide grin as she notices you, her hand instinctively gesturing you over, and already Ace and Sabo are shifting to make some room also.

Well...I have nothing better to do.

"We're playing truth or dare, you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to do a truth or a dare! And if you pick dare, you can't back out if it's too much but you can ask for an alternative dare instead!" Bonney explains as you take a seat on the floor between Sabo and Ace, your brow raised as you stare down at the bottle. "But you have to do one of them! Ace's turn to spin!"

You watch as the freckled raven leans forward and spins the bottle, Bonney taking this opportunity to address you directly; "So what did Shanks say? Did I get the job?" 

Oh right, that.

Your fingers instinctively reaching into your jean pocket and taking out the piece of paper Rosinante left you with his number on it, looks like Shanks will have his hands full when he returns to town. "No, I haven't had the chance to ask yet but you've just reminded me that I need to stick this on the fridge."

The pinkette tilting her head to the side curiously as a low hum rumbles in her throat, the bottle finally stopping on Sabo. 

"Okay! I dare you to send a soppy love poem to your high school crush!" Ace blurts out as Bonney reaches over, plucking the paper from your hands and reading it with a smug grin etched into her features, clearly getting the wrong idea already.

"A phone number? Who's this from~?"

Oh no, don't you dare!

Sabo sighing in the background as he pulls his phone out of his pocket, a disgruntled expression plastered across his face as he begins to tap against the screen. "I don't know any love poems! What if I just send her a drunken text?" 

"Hm....sure, but you can't send it to Koala! Since she already knows you had a crush on her, besides she's here and knows this is just a dare so it's no fun!" The poor girl noticeably blushes in the background while averting her eyes, she and Sabo once dated during the first year of high school but they quickly found they weren't very compatible as a couple and instead decided to just be friends.

Of course, they still get embarrassed when their past affections for each other are mentioned though.

"I gathered as much...I'm sending it to Rebecca, don't worry."

You had admittedly forgotten Sabo once had a crush on that girl but honestly, you don't care for the game too much right now. Your main concern is setting Bonney straight on the mysterious phone number before she attracts any unwanted attention to it.

"It's Donquixote Rosinante's--" It's within this moment the whole circle with the exception of Luffy gasps, all looking at you as if you were dancing with the devil himself, even Sabo had stopped texting to gape at you. "What...?! Stop staring at me! It isn't a romance thing, he just wants me to call him when Shanks is back in town!"