Chapter 20

I'm making up for the days I didn't write

The next morning Louis woke up rather early. A big smile appears on his face when he sees the boy lying in his arms, snoring lightly. His curls are ever where and he is holding onto Louis' hand. Louis carefully tries to sneak his hand away and then goes to the other room where there is another phone. He calls room service, ordering breakfast that he knows Harry would like. He quickly takes a shower and takes the bath robe that is hanging in the bathroom. It's not like he brought spare clothes. He never meant to end up in a hotel room, getting off with his best mate he has feelings for.

After 15 minutes the lady knocks on the door and Louis smiles at her, thanking her and gives her 100 euros. He knows that those people aren't valued enough by some other guests and he hopes he made her day good. She probably has children to feed and these kind of jobs don't pay well.

He puts the food on the table and then walks over to the bed, where Harry is turned over and holding onto Louis' pillow, his head buried in it.

"Hazza..." Louis whispers, his fingers going through his curls. "Baby, wake up." Harry hums but opens his eyes, immediately connecting with Louis'. A smile plays on his face.

"Boo, I'm still tired. Come here, I want to cuddle." Harry holds up the blanket and Louis chuckles, but obeys anyway. He is a bit surprised when Harry just presses his lips on his own, but he is happy and he quickly kisses the boy back, a moan escaping his lips.

"I was hoping you would let me." Harry mumbles after the kiss, his head resting on Louis' chest. "I was scared that you were just drunk and wouldn't want it anymore."

"It's not like that, baby. I was actually scared as well. I got us breakfast." Louis' hand is stroking Harry's hair and he is giving gentle kisses on his forehead. He can't believe that he is lying here with Harry, his Hazza, in his arms. This is like a dream come true.

"But it can't happen again." Harry whispers softly, scared to look at Louis. "As amazing as this feels, it was a one time thing, Lou. When we step out of this room..." Harry bites his lip. He doesn't want to say the words, he doesn't want to face reality.

Because reality is Eleanor, the girl he cheated on, and the worst part is that he doesn't even feel guilty. He doesn't want the morning to end, staying in Louis' arms and just make out. But he can't. Harry was never allowed to put himself first, as much as he wants to, he really can't.

"I know." Louis says on the same volume. He begs that his voice is not going to betray him. He can't cry, he really can't. "You regret it, right?" Louis fights his tears. He can't let them go now, those are for tonight when he is all by himself in his room in the tour bus.

"No." and Harry looks at Louis with the most sincere look Louis has ever witnessed. "If I wanted to have a first time with anyone, It would be you. You make me feel safe, Louis. I'm going to miss this." And before Louis can answer he feels a pair of plumb lips on his own. This kiss is needier, passionate and Louis thinks his heart is going to beat out of his chest because of the way Harry makes him feel. This is not just friendship, both of them feel the same, otherwise a kiss can't be like this.

"What are you doing?" Louis moans. Harry is opening the knot of Louis' bathrobe belt, wanting to expose the singer's perfect body.

"You're so beautiful, Boo." Harry whispers, his fingers tracing Louis' body. He feels so exposed yet so turned on. Harry's fingers are like fire on his body. "I never got to make you feel good yesterday, and I want to do it before we have to leave." And Harry's fingers are now replaced by his lips, kissing Louis all over his body.

"Hazza, baby, you don't have to. You have never done this before. You don't have to repay me or anything, it's alright." Louis says, his hand stroking trough Harry's curls.

"I want to, Lou. You're not forcing me, promised." And these are the last words Harry says before wrapping his lips around Louis' cock.

Louis is in heaven. Harry's lips fit perfectly around him. It's very clear that Harry isn't experienced, but it doesn't matter. It's his baby that's making him feel good and just the thought that Harry is doing this to him makes Louis almost come.

"Baby, you're so good to me. Such a good boy, god Hazza. You are fucking perfect. I'm going to come, baby. You should go away." Louis warns.

"Want you to come in my mouth." Harry hums, Louis' dick still partly in his mouth. And that brings Louis over the edge. He thinks he has never come like this before. It's the best orgasm in the world and it's brought by an 18 year old virgin with a girlfriend. Louis is fucking screwed.

"Was I okay, boo?" Harry looks up to Louis from under his eyelashes, come surrounding his lips. Louis quickly kisses it away before pushing his tongue into Harry's mouth. He has never tasted himself, always thinking it was weird and way too intimate to do such a thing with people. Harry makes him feel good about it though, Harry makes everything perfect.

"You were more than okay. You're an angel, Hazza. I didn't know my little frog could be so sinful." Louis teases.

"I really wanted this." Harry says. "As much as I tried to fight it, I've been wanting to kiss you and touch you for a while now."

"Me too." And it's the first time that Louis admits it. "I've been thinking about you a lot."

"So, do you think I was better than that stupid French football player would have been?" an edge of jealousy is clear in Harry's voice.

Louis laughs and nods.

"Your jealousy is cute, baby. Yeah, I'm so happy I didn't go with him. It will always be you over him, you over anyone Harry." Louis lets down his walls, admitting how important the curly boy is to him.

"I wish this could happen." Harry has a lump in his throat. "But I'm not going to fool you, Louis, it can't. It was one time, one really good time. I'm with Eleanor and..."

"You love her." Louis interrupts, breaking his own heart. He rather says it himself than hearing Harry say it. It would hurt even more.

"I don't have a choice than to stay with her. This won't make things strange between us, right Lou?" Harry gives him a hopeful look and although Louis isn't sure, he nods. He can't have Harry giving him a sad look.

"We'll see what the future brings, Hazza."