Y/N x Spencer Reid (CMxSupernatural)

(a/n: for story purposes you have long hair)

        Y/N set down the salty, holy water covered knife and answered their singing phone, "Yea?" A deep voice made them cock an eyebrow, "Y/N?" "Hotch? You never call me, what's going on?" "You should sit down." "No, now what the hell is going on?!" A loud yell from the demon they were torturing made them shout, "SHUT UP, or do you want some more holy water?" "What was that?" "A demon, now what's going on?!" "Spencer was kidnapped by the unsub." "W-what?" "We're doing everything we can to get him-" "I'll be there in ten minutes, send me your location." The calm in their voice terrified the much older man and he simply compiled, sending them the address after they slammed their phone shut. They stormed out of the room after dousing the demon in holy water. They walked up the stairs and into the living room where Sam, Dean, and Bobby were conversating. They snatched up their duffle bag and pulled out three guns with various bullets they'd made, angel blade ones, witch ones, and devils trap ones. After checking the first gun the boys noticed them and wondered what had happened, the only one having the balls to ask with the threatening aura surrounding them was Bobby, "What's going on with you butterbean?" "Spencer was kidnapped." "What?!" "How?!" "Is he okay?" "I have no clue, I'm about to go there, the demon's still downstairs, the most I got was screaming, we're gonna have to get more psychological. CAS!"

With a woosh the trench-coat-clad angel appeared, "Yes Y/N?" "I need you to take me to this address." They showed him the address and turned to the boys, "I'll call when I'm done saving him." They gripped Cas' hand and waited, closing their eyes tight, awaiting the woosh and feeling of breathing through a straw. When they opened their eyes again they were looking at Spencer's team, "Where is he?" They walked toward the guns drawn at the pair from scaring them, most guns were lowered, all except for the new girls, who had no idea who they were. The rest of the team holstered their weapons immediately and Gideon ushered them to the computer where he was seizing, "Oh my god!" They panicked silently for a moment before pointing, "Take me there." Cass looked at the screen, "It's going to hurt you a lot more, as I don't know the exact location and I am just looking at a picture, it can cause serious health issues." The new girl was completely confused at what was unfolding, still confuse as to where the fuck they came from, "What's going to hurt them!? Where did you come from?! Who the fuck are you people?!" Y/N turned to her, "He's an angel, I'm Spencers s/o. We're here to help. As for you, Cas, I don't care. Now!" "Okay." He gripped their arm and they took a deep breath. The pain was excruciating but they didn't say anything. This trip took longer, it felt like 30 seconds of excruciating pain, they felt like their skin was on fire, like their airway was closed off and they were being torn apart limb from limb and cauterized without any numbing medication. They soon appeared in a rusty old cabin, they tossed their phone to Cass immediately, "Text Hotch our location." They then pulled out their demon gun, as it was simply on the side of their dominant hand, and advanced. They found Spencer first, getting his limp body off the floor, they holstered their gun and ran up, checking his pulse. When they found no pulse they thought for a moment before making a fist and slamming it down on his chest to jump start his heart. He gasped and began choking. They set him up quickly and grabbed a bucket for him to puke into.

Whilst he was throwing up a man emerged from another room and was enraged to find Y/N. "Y/N! You Winchesters can never stay out of anything!" "Not when my people are involved, who'd we piss off this time?!" They stood slowly and Cass appeared in the door as they were reaching for their guns, "Rafael?" "Castiel? You were banned from heaven last I heard." "Your assumptions are correct." "You always did have a fascination with humans, come brother help me finish gods will." "Is it really gods will to possess a serial killer and murder people?" "I don't ask questions, I just listen." "To god?" "To his messenger." "That's bullshit, even I know no one in heaven takes Metatrons words for shit anymore! You angels are all dicks!" "Perhaps you should sit down!" He waved his hand and Y/N was sent flying into a very weak wall that they went straight through. sending a sharp pain through their back. Spencer looked up weakly, "Y/N/N! You bastard!" Cass also called out, "Y/N/N! Rafael, give this up brother, there's no point in hurting the humans, it's not going to bring him back!" "We'll see." Y/N stood and walked through the hole in the wall, pulling the knife they had hidden in their hair, making their hair fall from it's bun as they grabbed it.

"Okay, now you've pissed me off!" Y/N threw one of the knives, hitting the angel in the arm with the angel blade knife. He let out a yelp as she continued to advance. Castiel took this advantage to draw up one of the angel banishing sigils and banishing him before Y/N could make it over, as angry as he was at his brother, he didn't wish for him all he knew Y/N would do to him for hurting Spencer. They sighed and placed the other hair knife back in their hair before helping Spencer up, the team busting in as they finished up. They cuffed Hankle and took him out as the paramedics came in and swooped Spencer away. Y/N spoke with the team while waiting to ride with him to the hospital, catching them up on everything.