K L A U S M I K A E L S O N (6)

Klaus when he comes home and watches you sleep

You hear how a key is turned in the lock of the front door and it is opened shortly afterward

You hear how a key is turned in the lock of the front door and it is opened shortly afterward. With your keen sense of smell, which you have thanks to your werewolf side, you can smell that it is Klaus, who is finally home too. 

But you are too tired to get out of your bed and greet Klaus properly. Especially since you are very shy because you are just at the beginning of your 'relationship' and often do not know what to do and what you should rather not do. 

"Where are you, love?" calls the original hybrid through the property. "Here," you mumble sleepily, but through his vampire hearing, he can easily identify where you are. 

A short time later, Klaus is already standing next to your bed. You can feel his gaze clearly on you and when you open your eyes a crack, you can see Klaus watching you with a sweet smile. 

"It's creepy to watch others sleep," you mutter and elicit a harsh laugh from Klaus, which sends a shiver down your back. "I can't help it when you're so beautiful, love." Klaus sits down on the edge of the bed and strokes your hair once. He gently breathes a kiss on the hairline. 

"Good night, love," he whispers and quickly goes to the bathroom to get ready. You can barely notice how Klaus is lying next to you, wrapping his arms around you and laying his head on your shoulder. Otherwise, you always lie there the other way around, but Klaus needs a little cuddle after this stressful day to get other thoughts. But since you are already asleep, he has to get this himself.