K A I P A R K E R (1)

Kai when you are on your period and you hate mornings, and he brings you a lot of chocolate.

You woke up this morning, only to see your bedsheets covered in something red. Your blood from down there.

You groaned in annoyance. "Perfect! The day starts amazing!"

You clean the red mess up and later on you decided to call your favorite person right now, Kai.

You knew that he had a soft spot for you, and so did you. You liked his cheeky attitude, his sarcastic character, and his innocent smile. To be honest, you liked everything about him.

Soon, you heard a knock on your door. Must be Kai, you thought and you were right; Kai was leaning against the door frame, panting.

"Did you run to my apartment?" you asked, smiling.

He nodded, "I did. As soon as I read 'strawberry week' in your text I immediately knew what was going on. So hush, hush, go to the couch and lay down, let me do something for you." He smiled at you and pushed you away. 

Kai entered your apartment and walked into the kitchen. 

"Oooh," you heard him say when you sat down on the comfortable couch, wrapping yourself in layers of blankets and pillows.

"What's up?" you asked and tried to grab the remote control. All the blankets around you were heavy, they were at least 7.

"Here are some strawberries! Perfect day to eat them, right?" he answered. You could tell that he was smiling, and you couldn't help but smile as well.

"Right, perfect," you mumbled. Somehow, you managed to get the remote control and you turned on the TV.

After not even 10 minutes, Kai came back to you with hot chocolate and marshmallows in his hand. 

He gave you the cup, whilst chewing one of the strawberries.

"Thank you, my sociopath", you said, smiling at him cutely, and he winked in response.

Requests are open~~ message me._.

Ngl, Chris Wood is a fine man ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment