online to offline pt. 3

Comincia dall'inizio

A creepy dream I can't escape"

Niki started strumming the pattern again.

"This is the morning after

My mind is such a disaster

But there's someone outside, that caught my eye"

The pedals were hit, Niki moved up to the higher harmony.

"There's a dead girl in the pool

There's a dead girl in the pool

I don't know what to do

I'm the dead girl in the pool

I'm the dead girl in the pool"

They moved away from the mics to play the instrumentals, the sound of Puffy's keyboard combining perfectly with Niki's guitar.

"I'm the dead girl in the pool

What the fuck is going on?

I'm the dead girl on the pool

Woah"

They canceled out the pedal's effects by stepping on it again.

"This is the morning after

My mind is such a disaster

But there's someone outside, that caught my eye"

The effects were brought back, and they stopped the instruments for a second.

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR!

There's a dead girl in the pool

I'm the dead girl in the pool

I'm the dead girl in the pool"

Playing out the little bit of instrumental bit they had left, the crowd bursted  into cheers and claps. Puffy and Niki joined hands and bowed, Niki lifting a mic to her lips. "Thank you New York." She smiled sweetly.

"Well, amazing job as always, you two." Wilbur spoke softly. "You guys have great voices and that is way different from any of the bands here and that could be an advantage for you two."

"Thank you." Puffy nodded.

"Your song choice was great, and... yeah no what did you guys think of your performance?"

Niki looked to Puffy, who shrugged and pressed the mic closer to Niki. "I personally am just..." Niki laughed softly, "astonished that I can perform here. It's been a long journey from just being on YouToob, and then getting our covers onto Spootify, everything is just- insane. Thank you guys so much."

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

"Okay, suck it the fuck up." Tommy suddenly shouted, not loud enough to hear onstage or anything, but enough to make the music teacher in the halls jump, along with the Ferals and the Eggpire. He stood up, putting his mask on, his group members followed the action of the mask putting on. "All four of us need to suck it up." He glared at the boys who still sat on the floor. "We're going out on that fucking stage soon, Niki and Puffy are done. We have less than ten to gather ourselves and I'm-" Tommy paused to take a breath. "I'm not allowing us to just swallow in our anxiety. Am I anxious? Hell yeah I am but we're not having this, these two groups," He gestured to the Ferals and Eggpire. "They've gone up, and they've survived. And in the nicest way possible, if these bitches can do it, we can do it."