My head started to pound from the noise and I felt my body go numb again. Their voices sounded like echos, like my brain couldn't process the words.

"It's gonna give!" Rick yelled and suddenly everything came back together at once.

We all leaned against it again, but it wasn't doing any good.

"Everybody back! C'mon! Back, now!" Daryl ordered.

"That fence keeps bendin' in like that, those walkers are comin' over it," Sasha noted, a steady stream of panic in her voice.

"Daryl, get the truck," Rick said suddenly. "Quinn, come with me."

___

Daryl drove the truck down the gravel path as Maggie opened up the gates. Rick and I sat in the back with the pigs. The rest of them tried thinning out the herd that was leaning against the fence, but it still wasn't doing much.

"Get ready!" Daryl called.

Rick connected his eyes with mine as the truck pulled to a stop. I stood and picked a pig out of the bin before handing it to Rick. The pig squealed as he cut its leg and threw it down on the ground.

"Okay!" I yelled to Daryl.

We drove a few feet from the crowd of walkers and he stopped again. I handed Rick another piglet. Daryl went for a little bit before stopping again. This time when Rick cut the pig's leg, blood squirted up and hit my neck. He threw the last one and we drove off back into the gates.

I noticed Maggie, Glenn, Tyreese, and Sasha had put the thick wooden logs up; a huge part of the plan. Hopefully it would hold. The truck came to a stop and I jumped off the back.

"You don't listen much, do you?" Daryl said from beside me.

"No, not really," I replied. "Glad I came out, though."

He stayed silent as we headed up the incline because he knew I was right.

___

"You found them like this?" Rick asked as we stared at the burnt bodies.

"I came to see Karen," Tyreese started, "and I saw the blood on the floor. Then, I smelled them. Somebody dragged 'em out here and set 'em on fire! They killed 'em and set 'em on fire!"

Tyreese all of the sudden stepped into Rick's face. This made Daryl get ready to jump in.

"You're a cop," he stated. "You find out who did this and you bring 'em to me. You understand? You bring 'em to me."

Daryl grabbed Tyreese's shirt to pull him back. Tyreese shrugged him off roughly and I stepped forward just as a precaution.

"I need to say it again?"

"No, no," Rick said quietly. "I know what you're feelin'. I've been there, you saw me there. It's dangerous."

"Karen didn't deserve this!" Tyreese shouted. "David didn't deserve it! Nobody does!"

"Alright, man—" Daryl started, but Tyreese pushed him against the wall.

Rick jumped forward, grabbing Tyreese by the arm, but Daryl held up a hand, telling him to leave it be.

"Man, I ain't goin' nowhere 'til I find out who did this!" Tyreese shouted angrily.

"We're on the same side, man," Daryl said gruffly.

"Hey, look," Rick started. "I know what you're goin' through. We've all lost someone. We know what you're going through right now, but you gotta calm down."

My head wandered again, dizziness taking over my body. Tyreese whipped around and shoved Rick backwards.

"You need to step the hell back!" he shouted.

"She wouldn't want you bein' like this," Rick said, his tone almost asking for a fight.

Tyreese punched him in the face and Rick stumbled to the ground.

"Stop!" Carol yelled.

As Rick came back up, Tyreese clocked him again. Daryl grabbed his arms, holding him back. As Rick sat back up, he punched Tyreese in the face. Daryl let him go, making him tumble to the ground. Rick kicked him, making him fall back over. He straddled over him and repeatedly punched him in the face.

"Rick," Daryl said firmly.

Daryl grabbed Rick as an attempt to pull him off.

"Let go of me!" Rick yelled.

"No," Daryl said.

"Let go of me!" Rick repeated.

He stood, pushing Daryl backwards. He looked around, sweat pouring off of his face and blood dripping off of his hand as Tyreese's sobs filled the air.

___

I coughed again. Maybe I should talk to Hershel before I get everyone else sick. My eyes felt drowsy and my head felt light and dizzy. I sighed and stood up off my cot.

"Was that you coughing?" Carol asked as I walked out to the common area.

I shook my head, but that only made the dizziness worse. I did watch carefully as Carol went immediately for her knife. I gave her a look, eyeing the weapon before I walked outside.

I couldn't hide it anymore. I hacked my way down the stairs, meeting Glenn and Hershel on the way to the bottom. I felt the sweat pouring off of my face and I felt like there wasn't enough oxygen in the world.

A concerned look crossed Hershel's features, but I held up a hand, not letting them get too close. I noticed an unintended tear fall from my eye. My head throbbed as I walked to Cellblock A. I leaned against the door, panting heavily as I flung it open.

"Dr. S?" I called weakly.

I heard others coughing and groaning. All I felt like doing was lying down somewhere. I didn't care where, just anywhere. I watched as an elderly lady coughed up blood. Panick ran through me and sweat was now pooring off my body.

"Dr. S?" I called impatiently.

I laid my head against a cell in hope for support, but to my dismay, a walker lunged out at me, blood running from its eyes, nose, and mouth. I was too tired for panicking at this point. I looked up to see Dr. S standing in front of me. He looked drained. His face was pale and sweat pooled on his forehead.

"We have to tell them," he said. "It's starting."