The girl hurries away.

"Hanna.." Anna cries, feeling her stomach becoming more and more violent. Her mouth felt watery, and her head felt light.

"Ima..."

"I need.."

And all hell broke loose.

Anna had thrown up everything in her stomach; she was crying so much, throwing up so much.

Hanna didn't know what to do.

She leaned her over the sink pulling back her hair. She kept crying and crying, Hanna tried to calm her down, but she could only do so much.

Tyler busted in the woman's bathroom; and his face paled the sight of his baby sister. Both girl's heads turn towards the door.

"Ty-" She hiccup falling into another heap of cries. Tyler starts to clean her up, taking off her top and wets her shirt cleaning her face and chest full of her breakfast and dinner.

"Hold on, baby, I know, I know," Tyler says, trying to clean her face a bit more.

He steps away from her a bit, grabbing a few more paper towels.

"NOOO!!" Anna cries out, reaching for her brother. Hanna is still rubbing circles on her back; she had taken an extra hair tie pulling Anna's hair back.

"Okay, okay." Tyler comes close, taking his sister in his arms. "Do you need to throw up again?" Anna didn't answer, but she had only continued crying.

"Let's just talk her to the hospital; your brothers are there now, right?" Hanna suggested.

"Yeah. Okay. Let's go," he digs in his pocket for his keys, tossing them to her.

"You're driving."

*******
{𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚢'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"Where is she?" I burst to through the emergency room, "Over there, sir-"

I spot my siblings in the corner of the room. I ran straight towards them, paying no mind to the people around me; one look at my baby sister, I could already tell she had been through hell.

She's cuddled up in an oversized jacket and asleep in a girl I recognized arms.

"Tyler."

He stands immediately hearing my voice and starts frantically ranting,

"I didn't know what to do; she just felt sick, and I thought she had just needed to shit again, but then some random chick comes up to me telling me that Anna is crying and throwing up everywhere. And when I came in, she had looked so pale. It was so bad, Anthony; she wouldn't stop throwing up. I gave her some water to rehydrate her, and I held her all the way here. B-but then she felt sick again and threw up in the car. I rushed in and told them that it was an emergency and to get her some help, but they just told me to wait, I told them who I was, but I didn't have any ID to confirm. And my phone is still in my locker, and I didn't-"

"Tyler."

He stops.

We make eye contact.

"You did all you could buddy, I'm proud. I'll take it from here," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder, squeezing it a bit.

He sucked in a breath, and I noticed his eyes start to glaze. I look away, making Anna my number one priority.

Tyler hates when people watch him cry.

I thank the girl who held Anna, taking the five-year-old in my arms. She stirred awake but held on without saying anything else.

I walk through the corridor, taking her to the SW wing of the hospital. I had ordered nurses to start some IVs and to order some labs.

A virus had been going around. Lately, it's been pretty nasty. Oliver and Alex had both caught it and had been admitted to the hospital for a couple of days now.

When I had received a text from an unknown number, at first, I had ignored it, but when I saw a name from the corner of my eye.

Unknown Number: Tony, it's me, Tyler. Anna's sick.

Unknown Number: We're in the emergency room.

I had run down there looking like a mad man.

Anna had been out like a light for the past 2 hours; her vitals were stable, but her oxygen was pretty low, so we had put her on the machine.

A few hours later, I had gotten an alert that Anna had woken up. I told the boys ( Tyler, Noah, and Joshua) and they were going to come and see her later before bed.

When I entered the room, Anna ate some meatloaf and some veggies, apple juice, and a fruit bowl on the side. The nurses had turned on a cartoon for her, and she was religiously watching it like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

It was Ben 10.

"Hi, baby girl."

"Hi, Bubba! Look! they gave me apple slices!" She says happily while holding up a slice then eating it with a huge smile on her face.

I laugh at her adorable behavior.

"How are you feeling, cupcake, any better?" I said, sitting down next to her in bed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

" I'm feeling better; I don't feel like my stomach is doing backflips anymore. But I'm also really tired, but I don't want to sleep; miss lia had put on a show for me, and I like it; hey, bubba, do you think I could get a cool watch that turns me into monsters. I could scare boys," she snickers, "it would be very funny."

I smile at her,

"Whatever you want, princess."

*************
A/N

HIIIIII!

Thank you for reading, Thank you for 130k+ reads, Thank you for 300 followers, thank you for being kind and reading my story, thank you for existing because you all make me smile 😘😍🥰

Anna's sick! Thank you, Mollie429, for the suggestion!

Feel free to DM anything you want to see with this story.

Thoughts on this new side of TyTy😙

Q: Fill the comments with as much Blue as possible. I'll start💙🥶🦋🧢🐟🐳🥏