I couldn't help the satisfied grin that crept up on my face.

I was going to go for another hit until I felt someone pull me back roughly.

"WHY'D YOU STOP ME-" I turn to yell at my brother, Noah, who just ignored me, walking past me towards the man.

The old creep stands up straight, groaning in pain. "I can have you arrested for assault!" He sneered; I felt my nerves going sky high. I was about to call him out for being a disgusting pig, but Alex beat me to it.

"Let me check your nose, sir," Noah says calmly.

"What the-"

"Shut up, Tyler."

Damn.

He's just mad because I got the first hit.

"I didn't do anything wrong, man; I just minded my business when that little brat just kicked me in my balls for no reason! That little shit, control your family if you know what's go-"

*CRACK*

Noah punches him sending him straight down unconscious. A couple of people stare at the commotion while others mind their business as if it is normal.

"I'll take care of it from here. Take Anna back up to the room. Start packing; we are leaving first thing tomorrow." Anthony growls out, completely unfazed by our actions.

I shrug as Alex, Noah, and I move towards the cabana we rented out for the day. By the time we've returned, the first thing I noticed was Anna sound asleep in Oliver's arms covers in a beach towel.

Her tear streak cheeks are stained red, and a frown is placed on her face making her slightly more adorable than usual.

I sigh as I offer to carry her back to the room, the guys look at me in surprise, but I ignore their reactions as I carefully pick up Anna, careful not to wake her up.

She instantly wraps her arms around my neck as she makes herself comfortable. I couldn't help but smile at how the way she does the littlest things that make my heart completely squeeze.

Once we make it back to the room, I lay Anna on the bed, covering her with a blanket.

I stare at my baby sister's beautiful face admiring her. I mean, I can't help it. She's incredibly smart and brave, she's been through hell at such a young age, and she still manages to keep a smile on her face.

I lightly kiss her forehead before exiting the room.

The first thing I decided to do is run a hot shower. I start up the water, taking out some clothes from my bag, a pair of black sweats with a white Nike hoodie.

I place them at the foot of my bed before stripping down.

As soon as the water hits my back, I'm filled with a wave of relaxation. 

Sometimes I wonder how we even got here, what did we ever do to deserve such a life. I might sound a bit selfish, but the fame is just a pain in the ass.

The money is okay, but it's not like we use it like we are drunken sailors.

Anthony tried giving us a normal life; instead of going to prestigious high-class schools, he wanted to send us to our local public school.  But even after a while, that went south too.

The media would always find a way to make our life more stressful.

So, In the end, we had to go to some expensive private school.

For show?

No.

But for our safety.

And Anthony made that very clear we had no say in that. I wanted to argue, but he was just so tired and so...

Stressed.

And really, really exhausted.

I didn't have it in me to put more stress on him like that.

I decided to stay quiet about it in the end.

Anna's only been back for about a month now. I feel like everything has been moving too fast.

Even though she can be a bit annoying with her whining, crying, pouting, bossiness, and any time she's grumpy, she still somehow seems to put me back together each day slowly.

I may not show it, but I love her more than anything in the world.

She still gets on my nerves; I don't care if she's 5 years old or not, I'd still drop-kick her if she keeps hiding my PS4 controller so it forces me to play tea party with her.

But no one needs to know that.

********

"Bubba!" I hear from upstairs. I quickly get up, making my way towards Anna's room.

Noah and Alex went to buy some drinks to take home before we leave and Oliver took a nap. And once he's out,

He's out.

"Bubba!" She cries again. I open the door walking inside; she looks surprised to see me but then immediately reaches out her hands for me.

I pick her up as I wipe her tears. I head to the bathroom to wash her face because she looks ugly when she cries.

I dry her face then make my way back to her bedroom, laying her back down. She doesn't let go of my shirt, so I'm practically forced to lay down with her.

What a pain.

I roll my eyes as she starts to play with my chain.

After 15 minutes of silence, I figured she maybe fell asleep. I open my eyes only to see her sitting up, looking at me cross-eyed, scaring the shit outta me.

"Dammit, Anna! Don't do that; it's creepy."

She smiles as she throws herself back down on the bed, giggling.

"Hey, tyty,"

That stupid nickname-

"Can I ask you something?"

No.

"Yeah."

She doesn't say anything for a while, and I look over at her to find her in some deep thought.

But nothing could prepare me for what she asked me.

Nothing.

At.

All.

"Do I have a daddy?

******
A/N

BUMBUM BUUUUMMMMM!!!

Happy weekend 🥰

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!

(I apologize for any grammar mistakes; for what I decided is when I finish writing this story, I will go back and edit it.)

Oh, and THANK YOU FOR 100k READS!!!!!😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

Q: Favorite Disney Princess?

A: Mulan 👑🥰