It was a creepy-looking doll inside na may nakalagay na lubid sa leeg, it's like a representation of a person committing suicide.

I read the note attached to it, it was like a threat for me.

"Break up with him or this will happen to you".

Huh? Sino? Break up with whom? With Tyrone?

This is messed-up.

She couldn't sleep that night because of that thing inside the box, who sent it? I am sure na hindi gagawin ni Tyrone yun, I don't have any idea who can send those types of threat.

Tyrone and Cassandra are both busy at their own dreams and passions kaya malimit na lang din silang magkita, kada nagiiwan ng mensahe si Tyrone it was always asking her if she's safe and sound.

Hindi maganda ang kutob ni Cassandra but she needs to have faith on Tyrone.

Cassandra is currently walking her way to the E.R. when a nurse approached her.

"Goodmorning Ms. De Vera, may nagpapaabot po sa inyo nito. Galing ho sa guard, pinapaabot po".

I smiled at the nurse, "Thank you po".

She bowed at me lightly and walk ahead of me.

It was another box at ng buksan niya iyon ay nakita niya ang kaparehong laman katulad kagabi and there is another note attached.

"Don't belittle me and my threats, break up with him and I'll leave you".

And now it was all written in red ballpen na nagsisimbolo na parang dugo.

Ang lakas nga naman ng saltik ng taong nagpapadala sa akin nito ohh, ano bang trip niya?

As I scan the box, I saw something behind the note that I am holding. Letters lang yun pero mukhang code name.

NC, yan ang nakasulat sa likod ng note na nakadikit sa kahon.

Who is this person behind these threats? Anong kailangan niya sa amin ni Tyrone?

She immediately shrugged it off and continue to be professional, I can't let these threats affect me. Doktor ako at hindi ako mahina, I can do this.