Chan wanted to ask more about what was going on between the two but by the look of Minho's face he don't seems to open up about this any further, maybe Minho also isn't quite sure about himself either, so Chan decided to keep quiet and wait for now until Minho decided to talk about this with him but maybe, just maybe.. Also Chan might be not right about his opinion either, if he asked Minho directly, he might get offended if it wasn't true.

Class started and Jisung's mind already wanders around the city, thinking this and that.

He looked at his hand, remembering the lingering feelings of the older's warm hand, and the feelings of watching sunset with Minho behind the big clear glass, intertwining their fingers, while the sun that was slowly sleeping, hits their face, he smile imagining on how Minho would caresses his face and that soft lips gently capturing Jisung's, claiming him 'his' in front of the sky, stars, moon and the universe.

It would be so nice to become Minho's property.

Jisung got chills all over his body just by thinking Minho kissing him while exploring his body, deeper and deeper, feeling his fingers not missing even an inch touching his body, feeling him so deep that he screams and cried but still wanting more. (he talks about himself)

No!!!!

This is wrong, so wrong to fantasize about his sister's boyfriend.. Jisung quickly shook it off but all he can think about is Minho, his mind running wilder and wilder.

His thoughts go on deeper and deeper, his fears started to rise more and more, Minho is his older sister's boyfriend, he don't want his sister's heart to be broken again, it's broken enough because of her dickhead ex boyfriends.

Is this the reason why Jisung was so afraid to be in love? Because he's afraid to get hurt? Because 'love' is never meant for him?

He finally admit the things he used to ignore, he have fallen for someone, he's deeply in love with someone, he is in love with a man and not just a man but his sister's boyfriend.

Love?

What a terrifying word..

Jisung never ever wanted to taste it but now he's craving for it.

No! It's not too late... To put a stop to this. right? But his feelings are now beyond controllable.

How can a person ever fall out of love? If he's already lost in it.

It's killing him, he finally decided to step away from his sister's and Minho's life, She deserves to be happy so as Minho, he must keep a distance before it's too late.

Reminding himself; At the end of the day he will always be 'Raquelle' and not 'Barbie'.

"Should we go to the internet cafe today? It's been a long time since we've been there" Said Felix enthusiastically looking at his two best friends, Hyunjin quickly agree, not even trying to protest "Jisung?" Felix called, "Huh?oh yes, what is it?" He snapped out of his trains of thoughts, Felix tilt his head, finding it strange, Jisung always been the energetic one but today he space out a lot, like a lot that it is so noticeable to Felix and Hyunjin.

"Sung-ie.. You okay? Are you feeling sick? Did you feel anxious about something?" Felix ask concerned, voice filled with worries, Felix and Hyunjin were well aware about Jisung's anxiety since it came out anytime, Jisung shook his head "I'm fine" He packed his bag, walking out the classroom without waiting for his two friends.

Felix nudge Hyunjin, they quickly packed their bags, running out as well.

"Sung-ie.. If you have anything you wanted to tell us, We're here for you..call us anytime okay?" Felix held his hand, stroking softly.

Jisung take a look at their hands, he didn't feel warm, safe and good like he held Minho's hand, he don't feel nothing at all.

"I know" Jisung gave him a small smile, pulling his hand away but not harshly.

"I'll go now.. See you guys tomorrow" Jisung smile, waving his hand to them before leaving the two confused boys at the school campus.

"Something's off.. Did you see how he take his hand away from mine?" Hyunjin clicked his tongue "Felix it's not the time to feel hurt about that, Did we do something wrong? Like eating his cheesecake or something" Felix give the other boy a look "Are you stupid or something? He didn't even have cheesecake for lunch.. Wait! He didn't even touched his food right? At the lunch, did you also noticed that?" Hyunjin nod "Yeah that's why I stole all his sausage"

"What must it be? Did you have any idea?" Hyunjin shook his head, thinking hard "He is acting like a lovesick fool" Felix clicked his tongue at Hyunjin's words "My goodness, that can't be, He didn't even like- Hey do you think Jisung have a crush? Or girlfriend that he didn't tell us?" Hyunjin shook his head "I was just joking don't take my words seriously"

Felix huffed "I can't think anything.. Let's just go home and think about it again later"