Part 12: The War Begins

Mulai dari awal

Lt. Obsidian: FIGHT HARDER YOU FOOLS.

Blakeson: IM TRYING! DONT BE AN ASSHOLE! *pulls out a tazer*

Natalie: You know, I could just liberate your allies. *casually takes a pair of shades off a brainwashed octolings*

Scarlet: I got this boss! *pulls out a sword*

Samuel: *finds a sword on the ground and picks it up*

Scarlet and Samuel end up bumping into each over. Samuel is then cornered against a river.

Scarlet: Ha! Lookie here, pit dwellers! A lost squid. One that never learned to swim! *points her sword at him*

Samuel: No. But, I did learn to fly! *pulls down a rope which launches him high up onto a towers roof*

Scarlet: *superjumps onto the roof* This is the LAST TIME YOU GET IN MY WAY!!! *slashes at him with his sword*

Samuel: *blocks her sword with his sword* Yup.

Samuel and Scarlet get into a sword fight on top of the tower.

Katelin: Hey, I'm having a hard time here! I'm trying to get into the bombs! *contacts dylan*

Dylan: I'm hacking into the entrances! But I also hacked cctv, and THERES SOMEONE BEHIND YOU!!!

An octo samurai tries to crush Katelin.

Katelin: *ducks to the side and activates suction bomb launcher, throwing dozens of them at the samurai*

Octo Samurai: *almost defeated but still chases after katelin*

Summer: Hey, I stole this special from Jade.

Jade: You did what? Oh I don't care just use it before you get hurt. *then punches a brainwashed octoling in the shades, breaking the shades*

Summer: *turns into a kraken and attacks the samurai until it falls onto the floor*

Katelin: Woah, so cool!

Scarlet: *pushes against Sam's sword* You will NOT overtake my army!

Samuel: Your army?

Scarlet: You think I actually give a hoot about them? Once I'm done killing all of you, I'll kill Obsidian, and then I'll use the power of the octarians to completely destroy peace between inklings and octolings!

Samuel: That's not happening while I'm still here! *pushes back* You'll pay for murdering all those people in cold blood!

More sword clanging.

Scarlet: YOUR NOTHING! YOU LOST ALL WORTH WHEN YOU KISSED HER FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Samuel: I'm sorry, since when were you the judge? Hey! *calls out to natalie* Does this sound like desperate taunts to you?

Natalie: IT SURE DOES SAM!

Scarlet: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP!

Samuel: I see you don't like having a live audience Scarlet. *smirks*

Scarlet: GRRRR!!!! *slashes at samuel but misses*

Natalie: *fires a stream of ink above scarlet to distract her*

Samuel: *slices off one of scarlets tentacles*

Scarlet: AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! 

Samuel: *punches scarlet in the face*