Bus Crash

Ella's POV
" has Zed asked you to prawn yet Addison? I asked (I do not feel like doing a whole lot of the dance and the singing scenes; I am also not going to do the exact words of the movies and script though I might add them, I am only doing what I want sry it is confusing)
Addison looked out the window with a disappointed expression " oh sry Addison for bringing it up" though before Addison could response Bree said "Bonzo has also been ignoring me lately". I looked to the back of the bus to see bonzo looking at Bree with a smile on his face, though when he noticed me looking at him he turned back to carving his apple with me turning back around with a smirk on my face. Some one soon yelled look , with every one looking at the window with a sign opening the first word was 'Addison would' then next to it was 'you' then father along there was ' go and too' then 'prawn' then father there was a 'with', with a arrow pointing to zed trying to fix it I think? "ZED?!?" Addison screamed with fear and excitement, though the bus accidentally knocked zed off the ladder and he got flung onto the top of the bus flinging every which way, the bus started spinning out of control, the people around me were screaming their heads off, mostly my cousin Bucky, the bus spinning off of the road and down into the woods with the branches, tree's and bushes bumping and scraping the side of the bus, till the bus just stopped spinning. I could not think clearly by I could make out Addison leaving the back of the bus yelping Zed, I started running after her, I arrived at this semi open area of the forest with rocks forming a platform area, when I jogged up to Addison I could feel like someone's eyes were one me...