Chapter Nine: I'm a Rich Bish Now

Start from the beginning

"Is that what I think it is?" The court magician nudges the Royal Historian.

"I guess my eyes aren't deceiving me afterall" the historian said.

"Sire, this are the legendary white and golden griffin. There were only records of one of them many years ago. Before they became extinct Brown colored griffin were the only ones recorded."

I knew my babies were special fufu~

"Ginny-chan are they your.." Brother Quentin didn't continue finishing his sentence when I finished it for him.

"Yes Onii-sama they are my Familiars." I smiled

"Is that where you ran off to earlier?" Brother Heinry looked at me.

"Ginny! What did I say about running off!" My mother scolded me.

"Hehe~"

"Thwat's amwazing! Ginwy-Onee chan has gwiffons as famwiliars!" Rupert exclaimed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-& 1 year later &-

I'm turning six in one month and in a week from now is my social debut. All children must wear a white veil the head priest will bless us with water and then we take the magic aptitude test.

My business has been very successful. I received one million golden curros. I'm freaking rich! I'm so happy I could cry

 I'm freaking rich! I'm so happy I could cry

Hestia and Ares are keeping it low key. They can transform into bigger griffins but they like staying in their smaller forms. They like going to the forest and have fun there. I also discovered that Hestia can use Fire magic and Ares can use wind magic.

There haven't been any signs of Impurities nor Miasma which I am grateful for.

Most of my powers are high level now, I only have Telekenesis and Darkness which are still on medium high level. I am fully prepared for my grand escape. Money and Powers? Check.

. . . I might consider coming back though.

I love my family but I need to get stronger. Not only because of the plot and my death flags but also because when I died in the otome game the Impurities attack. Many insanely high leveled Impurities attack the Elrod Empire.

In the bad end when they failed to destroy the Impurities that attacked Elrod. It moved to different other Empires and destroyed it all as well. But there was something off about the attack.

It was all a set up. Someone opened a portal for them to enter the Empire. In the final moments of the otome game. A group of people's silhouette can be seen and they were smiling. Grinning so to say