Class 1-B:

Monoma =  Fleck Turn  (he can take in attacks and release them back at someone or store them for later and use them. Attacks too big can't be blocked but the example given was an Izuku Midoriya United States Of Smash so I think most attacks are safe)
Kendo = Woman (unnomed,can turn half her body into a liquid for evasion or attack)
Tetsutetsu = Akira (He hardens,from vigilantes,it seems to grow rocks from his back and make him a bit bigger (it's only ever seen on trigger so we'll say that teen not on trigger might have flat rocks,an inch or two added in height and hardening around Kirishima's level)
Hiryu Rin (scale boy) = Ikajiro (Mutant Octopus boy who seems to like cats. He has six arms (tentacles) with two more hidden in his torso)
Reiko Yanagi (poltergeist) = Mummy (from MHA heroes rising,he's an assistant of Nine who can use his wraps to control objects around him,usually giving them arms and legs)
Kojiro Bondo = Arachnid villain (unnamed speed quirk)
Juzo (softening guy) = Ribby (unnomed,let's say his base quirk was antenna he can use an extra limb on his head to tie up opponents or pierce through objects or people,very durable.)
Manga (say words,stone replica appears) = Chuma (can power up a limb,the more time he takes,the more powerful it is)
Setsuna (can split her body to pieces,50 of which she can control,they grow back) =Anonymous (They can explode their body,I'll say they grow back because that makes sense)
Pony (exchange student from America) = Rocket launcher guy (has rock launchers in his palms)
Kinoko (mushroom girl) = Kuin (in the body of Tamao. She can send and control bees from the inside of her vessel)
Kosei = Tsumuji (has fan blades for fingers and the ability to rotate his wrists,this can be used to create strong winds or tornadoes but can only stay in use for a minute)
Shoda (double impact guy,who can make a second impact whenever and it's much stronger) = Steel Bullwark (incredible upper body strength and two extra arms)
Jurota (beast quirk guy) =Rojiya (can become big monkey)
Ibara (religious vine girl) = Plant villain (Assassin for AFO)
Yui (decrease and increase the size of objects) = Nobu (he can cause things to displace by touching them,eventually learns how to merge matter as well)
Shihai (shadow enter guy) = Stitched Giant (Can fire lasers from his face)
Togaru (blade bug guy) = Swordkil (Can create swords from his body)
Sen (spin his body parts around like a drill guy) = Martial hair (can control her hair to make it drill like)
Awase (weld things together guy) = Hoyuru Tochi (flame,I'll just say it's weaker fire than Endeavour but with more control so they can weld things)