Class 1-A:

Izuku Midoriya = Tomura Shigaraki
Shoto Todoroki = Geten and Dabi (Geten got in through recommendation and Dabi as the escaped son of a hero who asked for protection in case his dad finds out he's alive)
Katsuki Bakugo = Overhaul
Kirishima = Rikiya Yotsubashi (ReDestro)
Ochaco Uraraka = Chizoki Kizuki (Curious)
Tsu =  Toga
Momo = Mustard
Iida = Jiro Hotta (from vigilantes,likes having a respectable business model (even though he's still committing crimes) doesn't sell the trigger that effects quirks since it can cause problems,has a brother with the same quirk,is a loyal friend and has a quirk that makes him faster,more agile and stronger,a practically perfect match)
Tokoyami =  Jin Bubaigawara (Twice)
Mineta = Magne
Sero = Mr.Compress
Toru = Invisible wall (they're a gecko,they can camouflage and stick to things)
Shouji = Moonfish (he's had his wisdom teeth and baby teeth surgically out around his body to better use his power. He uses the four wisdom teeth to protect his face,spine,genitalia and create himself an extension of his tail bone in battle. 20 of the 26 baby teeth were put in his fingers and toes to act as capture weapons. 2 were put under his arms on the left and right sides. The other 4 were put in his back to act as capture weapons and something to glide with)
Kyoka Jiro = Beros (Snipe but with a long bow and she can turn her hand into a longbow)
Denki = Soji (unnamed lightning quirk)
Ojiro = Shuichi Iguchi (spinner)
Kouda =  Trumpet
Aoyama = Johnny (Unnomed,his only known quirk was warping but using it to much causes illness,we'll say he has a quirk similar to warping with a similar draw back because his body can't handle it because it's actually an artificial quirk from the villains)
Sato = Goto Imasuji (muscular/Jainbreak)
Mina = Lady Nagant