What a petty bitch-

"Who is she?" I asked as I moved my gaze towards my twin.

He was way too good for his own good. He always looked at the positive side of the situation and he never once gave up on me in the past 6 days that I was here.

"That-" He intook a deep breathe as if he was contemplating how he should form his words.

"-is Blair. She is a bitch to put it in the nicest way. The older ones in the house just ignore her, excluding mom, and the younger ones try not to punch her in the house." He finished with a chuckle as he, most likely took a look down his memory lane.

"Kids! The breakfast's ready!!" Mom's sweet voice echoed loud enough in the entire mansion to alert anyone.

As we all got to the dining room, the sweet aroma of food greeted my nostrils as I made my way towards an empty seat.

"So.. who's this?" Blair said in her oh so sweet voice -Please note the sarcasm- successfully gaining everyone's attention.

"That is my daughter, Astrid. Astrid meet Blair." Father said as a proud smile displayed on his face.

Blair 'pouted', when she heard father introduce me as his daughter. "Are you sure daddy?" Her annoying screeched again, making me internally groan.

I'm gonna explode, if this twat keeps fucking talking-

"Blair, I might have guardianship over you, but make no mistake. And the next time you want to question my judgment, it won't be pretty." Father said with a sinister smirk on his face.

That's my- no one.

"But daddy, I just wanted to make sure." She screeched again as Austin looked this close to blow up.

Javier, Luciano, and Angelo let out all let out audible groans as I internally smiled to myself.

It was fucking disturbing watching a grown ass woman calling the person who her guardianship call him fucking daddy.

Not to mention my filthy brain takes it in a.. different way.

"So.. Ashley how old are you?!" You can guess who said that.

Bl-fucking-air.

Old enough to beat your fucking ass, bitch!

"Her name is Astrid. Get it through your thick head." My head snapped towards the person whose words they belonged.

Luciano.

Was I surprised? Yes. Did I want to thank him? Yes, yes I did.

But was I going to tell or show him a reaction? No.

"17." I said or more like mumbled as I looked her dead in the eyes before stabbing the piece of pancake that was in my plate.

I watched in amusement as the color of her face drain and gulped. I didn't bother hiding the overly sickly sweet smile that formed on my face.

The rest of the breakfast went by smoothly, if you exclude the glares that the wicked witch of the west gave me.

Everyone had already left. I was just about to exit the dining room except Luciano and the witch.

"Get off of me, Blair." Luciano grumbled.

I turned around to see the wicked witch of West all over my brother as she tried to forcefully kiss him.