"Now, you can explain what Sherlock and Watson is." she says to Fitz as they walk through the bus. 

___________

A lead was found and a plan was created. The shield team and back up made their way. Asta was allowed to join them on this mission. "I want this perimeter sealed. Two man teams on every exit." Coulson instructs as they all exit their cars.

"Yes, sir." a soldier says and him and other soldiers go.

"Fitz, you got a signal?" Coulson asks.

"94%, sir. Deathlok must be inside somewhere." Fitz tells his boss as he looks at the information on his tablet.

"Possible civilians inside?" May questions as she looks at the building.

"Highly doubtful. This racetrack's been shut down for months." Fitz informs them.

May nods, "Move out." she calls out to the soldiers.

"Asta. I want you to stick with Fitz, and help anyone you can. Lots of us will separate, so keep an eye out."  Coulson tells her.

"Understood." she replies, with a nod.

More instruction were given, Skye was instructed to stay outside out of harms way, and everyone was ready to move out. Garretts troops were first, exploding to doors open allowing everyone to enter after clearing it.

"Fitz, you're up." Coulson instructs the scientist once they all enter.

Fitz was quick to place his equipment on a pallet, opening up a case. "It's time to hunt, boys." he mutters as he pushes some buttons making the machine glow yellow. "Let's find us a Deathlok." he says as the yellow spheres rises and fly off in different directions.

"Impressive toy." Garrett says as he watches them fly off.

"I prefer the term "high-tech hardware"." Fitz tells him as he grabs his tablet to track them. Asta joins his side looking over at the tablet. They watched as one of the red dots flying through the buildings go grey and stop moving. "Uh, signal's dead. Retriever's down." he inform everyone.

"He knows we're here." May says confirming everyone's thoughts.

"Fitz, get back to the van, now." Coulson demands, causing Fitz to immediately pack his equipment.

"What about me?" Asta questions, wanting to help.

Coulson looks at her a bit conflicted. "Go with him." he tells her.

"You got a magic Avenger on your team, and you're gonna bench her?" Garrett questions, looking at him confused.

"He's right Coulson, we could use her." May reluctantly agrees.

Coulson sighs, knowing he can't argue with them. "Fine. Stick with Wards team." he tells the blonde, earning a nod as she goes to follow the Agent.

Ward nods to her, having heard Coulson before turning to his team of shield soldiers, "Lets move." he tells them.

The group moves down a hall splitting from the main group, turning into another hall, they were met with whom they were looking for, Deathlok. He raises his arm, prepared to fire a weapon, "Contact! Take cover!" Ward shouts.

Asta was faster, quickly putting up a shield blocking the group from getting the full force of the explosion, but it hit her harder then she anticipated, sending her into the pillar. She groans but stands again, dropping the shield allowing Ward to shoot at Deathlok.

"You alright?" Ward calls over to her as he was shooting.

"I'm fine." she tells him with a sigh.

Ward stops looking over at the others in the group, "I got two men down." he shouts to let the others know. Asta makes her way over to them to check them over. 

"Knocked out, but they may need a med team." She informs him.

He nods, "We need a med team!" he shouts to the others considering she didn't have a coms.

"Got Him!" They heard May shout from the hall that Deathlok escaped down.

The med team was quick to respond, "Lets go." Ward tells the girl, quick to go met with the others.

_____________

1249 Words

Hope you enjoy this little mission!

Let me know what your think!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv~ snowflake