Chappy 1

Disclaimer: I will never own Naruto, if I did Obito and Rin would be alive ;)

~During the night of the Kyuubi attack~

Kushina and Minato were bidding their farewells to their now Jinchuriki son Naruto.
It was after the attack when many children and orphans etc. were found. The third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi proceeded to ask those who took interest of adopting most of the new orphans.

~Shisui POV~

"The third hokage wants people to adopt orphans, well I could use some company" I thought to myself, never even knowing how much of an impact it would take on my life.

~Time skip 4 years~

"Hey, hey Shisui-Nii!" I take my attention away from my kunai, setting my gaze on my now younger and foster Brother, Hikaru Uchiha, who had recently inherited his Sharingan "what is it?" I ask, tilting my head in a quizzical manner "Can you teach me a new Jutsu?" He beams, balling his hands into fists and shaking them excitedly, in hopes of his brother agreeing to question "Sure! the hand signs are horse ,tiger, serpent, ram, monkey, boar, horse and tiger " I explain, slowly making the hand signs, so Hikaru can follow along.

"I want you to repeat after me okay?" I instruct while Hikaru nods frantically. I smile at his adorable response, as I ready myself "FIRE STYLE: GREAT FIREBALL JUTSU" I blew as hard as I could, but it ended up as a really poor fireball, to my dismay, Hikaru was still amazed at what I had attempted and finally tried for himself, and yet on his first try he made a massive fireball which scared Me greatly "I've raised a monster" I sighs, while Hikaru sends a huge smile and a thumbs-up afterward.

Well the first official chapter is done for next 3 will before he's traumatised and bye little readers